• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Happy Anniversary Ed and Sandy!
Brothers, this is a FOG report. Today my wife and I celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary. I am blessed to have a great woman. I thought I might share a picture of her, so this is a very recent photo of ( left to right, my grandson Sam 22, our daughter Michelle 51 and Sandy 74 ). Happy anniversary baby, love you much. ❤️ I done well for being a Pug.
View attachment 47950
Happy anniversary Ed and Sandy! I wish you both much love.

Brothers, this is a FOG report. Today my wife and I celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary. I am blessed to have a great woman. I thought I might share a picture of her, so this is a very recent photo of ( left to right, my grandson Sam 22, our daughter Michelle 51 and Sandy 74 ). Happy anniversary baby, love you much. ❤️ I done well for being a Pug.
View attachment 47950
Happy anniversary Pug and Sandy!!

Congratulations Pug!

49 years of petting Pug…..that poor woman.

View attachment 47950
Happy Anniversary, you two crazy kids! Also, wonderful family photo!

View attachment 47950
Happy anniversary mr and mrs pug 👍👍

View attachment 47950
I can only hope to be so lucky, three cheers for Pug!!!

Pug, absolutely fantastic you’re enjoying 49 years of marital bliss! Congrats. Great photo as well. You got lucky!

Floyd T

View attachment 47985
I quickly scanned todays news headline and read “Oldest Man…Blue something or another” and mistakenly thought they had somehow hacked Pugman’s private 49th anniversary celebration video

Ya got me fair & square Kirk, I was riding with Bill Shatner trying to go where no man's gone before. Loved this!