• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I have 2 interviews this morning, 8:30 and 10:30. The first one is just me and the Director, the second has 7 people included. I might need a little backup for that second one 🤣 I don't mind panel interviews, but 7 is a little much.

Sorry, all, I've been experiencing increasingly more frequent episodes of debilitating phantom pains, and this week has been the worst yet in nearly 18 years. Non-stop pain in the 15-20 range on the 10 scale (I'm not saying that to be funny -- that's actually how I've come to measure these things after all this time) for about 36 hours straight, and after it finally subsided enough to convince me I didn't need to go to the ER, I then had a headache and body fatigue to the point I couldn't open my eyes or focus on anything. Insult to injury, the orange juice I drank on Thursday was apparently a bit expired, as I now have other problems to worry about... :/

I appreciate the concern and, I assure you, I would not neglect my dog duties if it was at all avoidable. I'm about back to stasis, though, so hopefully I don't have to deal with this again for a while. Thank you, @cabaiguan juan for picking up my slack. I owe ya one, brother.

Sorry, all, I've been experiencing increasingly more frequent episodes of debilitating phantom pains, and this week has been the worst yet in nearly 18 years. Non-stop pain in the 15-20 range on the 10 scale (I'm not saying that to be funny -- that's actually how I've come to measure these things after all this time) for about 36 hours straight, and after it finally subsided enough to convince me I didn't need to go to the ER, I then had a headache and body fatigue to the point I couldn't open my eyes or focus on anything. Insult to injury, the orange juice I drank on Thursday was apparently a bit expired, as I now have other problems to worry about... :/

I appreciate the concern and, I assure you, I would not neglect my dog duties if it was at all avoidable. I'm about back to stasis, though, so hopefully I don't have to deal with this again for a while. Thank you, @cabaiguan juan for picking up my slack. I owe ya one, brother.
Glad I could help. Thanks to my SS @{tpc} for making that possible.

Glad to have you back.

Nick, we sure missed you. I can relate to your pain level, I call it "the dance with the devil". You only need to get there once and would promise anything to be released from its grips. Happy to see you released. From its grips.

***** The Lawyer dog and the pro-bone-o were just so good. Those were two,wonderful days of the dog. Give me your Veemo or PP and let me send your funds for a new bottle of OJ 😜. See ya around the CP ranch man.
IMG_2273.jpeg

I knew it must be something significant when you didn't 😍 a Don Pepin Garcia Blue post in Today's Smoke. Glad to hear you're doing better!

Glad to hear you doing better, brother.