• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays Cigar Pass

stogieman said:
If anyone asks, I'll be outside by the mailbox...... :D :thumbs: :p
Put on some sunscreen you ole Yank! LMAO My guess is you'll be sitting with your feet in a pool(didn't say it wasn't above ground...lol) sippin on a brewski waiting for it to show up. LOL
Emo

$H!T!!!! Stogieman.....come on in from the mailbox! :angry: I have #$@&#D up the pass and sent it to the wrog person. I have contacted Brother Emo to work out the details. It's enroute to Ed in Ohioso, when it gets there, hopefully he will forward it to you w/o delay.

Brother Ed...if you're readin' this, I'm forwardin' the money to cover the expense. Ooops!! I swear it wasn't my fault. ??? Who can I blame!!!! :lookup:

Let me know when it arrives!

Floyd T. (1st passer suspended from action in CP history!!)

No problem Floyd, I'll just put on some more sunscreen and put some more water in the pool. Only problem is that I'm gettin' low on beers waiting for the Box...... :D :thumbs: :p

Hey Floyd, I read on CF that your comin' down to Daytona with 25 others to see the 500. I'll be there for the Hershey Kisses 300 (Busch Race) the day before. I was invited to a 500 race party already and the traffic is hectic too. When are you all comin' down here, let me know. :)

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:24 pm on February 04, 2004 in FOWLER, OH 44418 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

This is what the USPS web site had to say. I'll keep checkin'.

FLoyd T.

In a moment of boredom at the Stock Show today, I cleaned out my truck and found my p/t's... they were:

takes:
28 RyJ Rob EL
30 VR Fam
68 HdM Churchill

puts:
75 Partagas Sd3 1/02
76 Monte #2
77 Monte EL Robusto
78 Anejo #50

Man, I'll tell you guys, it's gettin' pretty boring out here at the mail box. My feet are gettin' pretty water logged and I'm gettin' low on beers again..... :D :sign: :p

Brother Emo...ya heard antything from Ed?! ??? Hopefully they will just return it to me and I can send it back out. Let's hope! :angry:

Floyd T. :sign:

I called him last week sometime and left a message. Also sent an email and a PM. I do know he was having computer problems, but he did show up here at least once since then I will call him later today. ???

Emo

Hey, Ed called the house and talked to my wife. He said the box will go out tomorrow. He's had computer problems and dealing with crappy weather up north. So Charlie, get the swim trunks and shades out, it is heading your way.

Emo

Swim trunks and shades are right here, ready and waitin'..... :D :thumbs: :p

Brothers...I can't tell ya how relieved I am that the box has been located and will be back on track in a short time. :D Emo, I was truly worried about this one. Y'all have my apologies and I hope I never put another box pass in this situation again. Next time, I will make darn sure of where I'm sendin' it!

Sorry for the infliction of all of the grey hairs! LOL!!!

Good luck with the remainder of the pass.

Floyd T. :sign:

No worries brother. :thumbs: My wife says, "The silver in his black curly hair is sexy!" :love:

Emo

:) :D :p ;) :thumbs: :love:

So does anyone know where th Box is now cause I'll be in Daytona all day tommorro and if it gets here late today, I'll let the baby sit till Sunday. I'm gettin' tired of doin' the pee pee dance and my feet are water logged from lettin' them soak in the pool. Never mind, I've run out of beers three times now...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

I have sent an Email, PM, and called ??? Ed, please get in contact with me.

Emo

Thanks for the heads up Emo, I was startin' to worry a ;ittle there.... :) :thumbs: :)

Im back, : :p Hope this goes past my computer. :( Sorry for the hold up. Skydive/with boxers (sorry Floyd, just gota laugh at people that jump out of godd planes)(even if it is fun) sent it to the right addy. I didnt cross my name off. ??? :p On top of that Im late getting it off again. Anyway Emo, sorry bro, its on its way. ;)

emodx said:
The box should look something like this:

01 Montecristo Club Cab #20
02 Montecristo Club Cab #20
04 Upmann Cab #20
05 Cohiba XV
06 CAO Maduro Lancero
07 Perdomo Estate Beli
09 AF Don Carlos mini beli
10 La Aurora Preferidos Platinum
14 Party Short 12-02
15 Party Short 12-02
20 HdM du Depute 12-98
27 Flor de Oliva Master Blends Robusto
30 VR Famosos 6-00
31 CAO Churchill Mad
32 AVO XO Maestoso
34 AF Cuban Beli Sun Grown
39 Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Torpedo Maduro
41 Opus X xXx
47 Dunhill Atado
48 Padron 3000
49 CAO MX2 Beli
52 CAO Brazilia Piranha
55 Anejo No. 50
57 Bolivar CG
58 PSD #3 "EL"
59 Sancho Panza belli
61 Partagas D4
62 Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill No. 2
63 Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto
64 Camacho Diploma
65 Diamond Crown Maximus "Toast Across America" Cigar (special release)
69 SLR Dbl Corona Cab 11/01
70. Opus X Torpedo
71 Punch Punch (I)
72 Bolivar Beli Fino (I)
73 SLR Regios (I)
74 VSG Tres Mys (lots of Plume)
75 Partagas Sd3 1/02
76 Monte #2
77 Monte EL Robusto
78 Anejo #50
79 Bolivar PC Cabinet '98 ISOM
80 RyJ #4 '98 ISOM
81 RyJ Coronas '98 ISOM
82 RyJ Coronas '98 ISOM

Emo
Today or tomorrow this bad boy should be in the Sunshine States today or tomorrow. So whatcha been eyeing Charlie? A couple sticks in there calling you, or maybe a full swap out? LOL... :p This baby is almost home!

Emo

Well, the Box made it here yesterday and I had to work overtime last night. Letin' er' rest and I will do my puts & takes this afternoon. I'll get the bad boy off to you in the morning Emo..... :D :thumbs: :p