• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hometown Pass

This is headed to Boar now. To my hometown recipient, I forgot to take your box to the PO but i'll get someone to drop it off for me this week as I'll be in CO.

Ready here . . . this will be one of two box passes landing on my doorstep this week, so I'll have to be extra careful not to mix them up! :laugh:

If you can get a finalized pass list posted, I'll get to work on my puts and takes. :)

~Boar

Updated the first post to show the new pass list. Thanks for joining guys and lookin forward to seein everyones pride. :)

Great list! Here's my proposed puts/takes:

T:4. Gran Habano 3 Siglos churchill / P:37. Cuvee Rouge Toro Gordo
T:14. Illusione F9 / P:38. Esencia Corona Gorda
T:35. Opus xXx / P:39. Ashton VSG torpedo

~Boar

T:4. Gran Habano 3 Siglos churchill / P:37. Cuvee Rouge Toro Gordo
T:14. Illusione F9 / P:38. Esencia Corona Gorda

~Boar
I'm wondering about the Opus for VSG due to HTF factor of the Opus ???

Brian

~Boar

Brian

Well, I'll defer to the host or to the consensus of the pass participants . . . I figured a Power Ranger isn't really all that more HTF than a VSG, and the VSG torpedo has an MSRP (as per MMM) $1.25 higher than the xXx.

I would've thrown a Shark at it, but there's already one in the pass. :)

~Boar

~Boar

Brian

Well, I'll defer to the host or to the consensus of the pass participants . . . I figured a Power Ranger isn't really all that more HTF than a VSG, and the VSG torpedo has an MSRP (as per MMM) $1.25 higher than the xXx.

I would've thrown a Shark at it, but there's already one in the pass. :)

~Boar
It's just my thoughts :blush: . I can regularly find the VSG's at my local B&M's but not the xXx.

Brian

I am ok with it but also would love another shark in the pass as I just smoke my last one :(

Honestly, either is fine to me. My B&M doesn't regularly carry VSG so i'm on the opposite end.

In my area there are VSG's in almost every B&M.

Only select ones carry Opus and they all bend you over for them too.

Fuggin California.

BTW I'm good with the trade

I'll echo the sentiments referring to the Opus v. VSG. I've usually been able to find VSG's but not Opus'. IMO however I feel like you made up for the slight difference in rarity for the difference in MSRP. I'm okay with the trade, but hey, who am I?! :D

Cool, I'll just go ahead and keep it as is, then. Got my "Hometown Kid" package ready to box up and go to . . . and one other lil' idea up my sleeve! Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

~Boar

Cool, i'll fix the list and update later. Looks like Jake will be up next. Hopefully hes recovered from his bday bash by time it drops. ;)

Yeh, I recovered....sort of. :p

Here are my proposed T/P's

T: 7) GOF Don Carlos 05 /// P: 40) Ashton ESG 22 Torpedo
T: 9) White Owl Invincible '52 /// P: 41) Tatuaje Reserva J21
T: 33) Tatuaje Black /// P: 42) Illusione ~1~ Dark Prince
T: 34) Trinidad Reyes (2007) /// P: 43) Punch Churchill (2000)

It's HERE!!! :thumbs:

Man, the sight of all those different cigars in one big package never gets old. :love:

I may have misted up. Or wet my pants a bit. :laugh:

At any rate, and without going any further down TMI Road, puts and takes are made and I'll have this buttoned back up and my Hometown Kid's box packed and wrapped tonight, so . . . ya ready, Big Jake? PM sent!

Everything looks good. I'm going to wrap with brown kraft paper for a little extra reinforcement.

~Boar

Sweet. Looks good to me for Jakes and good that it arrived safely in CC. I'll update everything when i'm back at the hotel.

Alright guys, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I want to ensure that I have all of my P/T's in order to make sure I don't make an ass of myself, and if I do that I have enough time to fix it before the Pass arrives.

T 12 Camacho 1962 Pyramide '08 // P CAO Italia Box Press
T 31 A. Fuente 858 SG // P PAN Principe
T 32 Partagas Short '06 // P Fonseca Cosacos '07
T 36 WOAM // P RP Old World Reserve Maduro Toro

If any of these are not okay please let me know and I'll fix them accordingly. :thumbs:

Alright guys, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I want to ensure that I have all of my P/T's in order to make sure I don't make an ass of myself, and if I do that I have enough time to fix it before the Pass arrives.

T 12 Camacho 1962 Pyramide '08 // P CAO Italia Box Press
T 31 A. Fuente 898 SG // P PAN Principe
T 32 Partagas Short '06 // P Fonseca Cosacos '07
T 36 WOAM // P RP Old World Reserve Maduro Toro

If any of these are not okay please let me know and I'll fix them accordingly. :thumbs:
Without checking prices I would say the the WOAM trade is way off.

Brian