• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hometown Pass

I was hoping to get it all out on Monday, but i'm been getting my ass handed to me at work, so this has been back burnered. I'll do my best to finish the organization and get it rolling.

Got everyones person for the SS style hometown tradeoff done, so I'll pm that shortly to everyone.

Kevin

I can't wait! I have been thinking about the best thing to represent this great state.

Alton Brown is crazy. Love his show. lol

Everyone should have their pass assignment, sorry its been rough at work. I got to go in all weekend. Bleh. I'll get everyone their kids addresses later or they can wait until the pass arrives and look at the sheet and get it there. If anyone has any questions of size and whatnot to ask their person, PM me and i'll ask them to keep it discrete? That should keep it more fun as the package will be unexpected.

Hopefully this works for everyone ?

I can't wait! I have been thinking about the best thing to represent this great state.

I could use some new golf clubs. :whistling:

:laugh: :sign:

J/K, we all know Texas is the best golf state...

banana.gif

Woohoo... Let's get this thing rollin!!! I'm psyched!!!

gallery_3949_397_4034.jpg

Proposed pass list. Subject to a few more additions but will go out here in the next two days or so. Boar will be the first recipient and i'll have a pass order listed also here shortly. Sorry about being slow, been really busy at work.

I am very excited and thanks for having me. I noticed there is a white owl. I have never heard of those except on here where people make fun of them, but I only assumed they were cheap.

Heh these are the 'clear havanas' so preembargo cuban tobacco. These are actually long filler if i remember correctly, I nubbed the last one i had so didn't get to disect it. It does have a tobacco paper as the binder instead of a binder leaf.

Heh these are the 'clear havanas' so preembargo cuban tobacco. These are actually long filler if i remember correctly, I nubbed the last one i had so didn't get to disect it. It does have a tobacco paper as the binder instead of a binder leaf.

Is there an established put/take value on those, or is it some kind of Cigar Pass tradition for luck to send one along for the ride? :laugh:

~Boar