• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Smokin'Sims said:
You slackers need to herf more.
I'm sorry James, the force is not strong with us anymore.  Dissapointed, we have made you.

I'm going to try to make it into town this coming Thursday and I would like to meet up with some of y'all. I'd like to hangout at the gingerman so we can have a beer as well. Can anyone meet up that afternoon.

I get off work at 6, I can probably be there by 630.

Audi - if u get dropped off there, I can give you a ride home. 

Jake - time for another appearance?

sar127 said:
I get off work at 6, I can probably be there by 630.

Audi - if u get dropped off there, I can give you a ride home. 

Jake - time for another appearance?

Quite possibly. Mike and I were talking about a Friday deal in NW Houston...so I'll probably have to pick one or the other. Pretty sure asking for two nights out in a row could quite possibly get me sleeping on the couch.

Yea, I can be there at 5 or 6. Chief, if you wanna meet earlier that's fine. We can just get a head start on them.

6 is good. Ill be at istanbul grill next door before to eat. One of my rituals before the herf. Sar doesn't like it haha

So far it looks like we have rob, chief, and Stephen (not on cp) coming. I was trying to get a head count. Anyone else in?

Alright guys, it's time for our annual xmas time herf! Chief is free the week of the 16th, Audi finishes school the 17th, and Asel comes back on the 19th. Tentative plans for our group buy split is to meet at my shop Saturday 21st. If that works for others then come along. If not then let us know your availability!

I'm in Beaumont the 18th...I know, I know...."Jake, you won't make it anyways...." But things have slowed down a bit and I may be able to squeeze you guys in...

Any day but that and I'm in town...Though Friday the 20th we have a xmas party to attend all night.19, 21, 22, 23 I might be able to get away for a HERF.

Chief I'm down for a weekday 17th-19th.

As for the rest of yas, mind if we change that Sat 21st to Sun 22nd evening 6pm? Let me know.