Houston Area Herf

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on
I decided to become a necromancer and bump this old thread. I am planning on being in the Houston Area August 7-9. I'd love to get together with some friends and have a herf. I will be leaving the country, sometime in August, so I'm going around saying good bye to folks.

Great to hang out again with Sar, and awesome to meet a fellow racer in Audi who FINALLY showed his face. Great pizza and hanging out guys. We will have to do it again real soon. Chief, bro I wish you were still in the area.

Smokin'Sims said:
I decided to become a necromancer and bump this old thread. I am planning on being in the Houston Area August 7-9. I'd love to get together with some friends and have a herf. I will be leaving the country, sometime in August, so I'm going around saying good bye to folks.

I'll be in Pennsylvania on the 7th/ 8th :angry:

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on
How long would it take you to get to Gingerman. Carol and I can go eat at the Turkish place next door prior to meeting. Also any other Houston crew people are welcome to join us it seems Mike, Sar and I have dominated the conversation.