• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

I don't know if gingerman will be cold or not but we could give it a shot

I decided to become a necromancer and bump this old thread. I am planning on being in the Houston Area August 7-9. I'd love to get together with some friends and have a herf. I will be leaving the country, sometime in August, so I'm going around saying good bye to folks.
99070207001_NecromancerNEW01.jpg

Great to hang out again with Sar, and awesome to meet a fellow racer in Audi who FINALLY showed his face. Great pizza and hanging out guys. We will have to do it again real soon. Chief, bro I wish you were still in the area.

Come visit soon chief. And btw, where have Austin and Mike been, y'all didn't come back for summer?

Haha.. A meeting a year in the making. Glad to finally meet both you and Dan.

James, I'll make myself available on those days. Been too long.

Which day were u thinking James? I work till 6-7 on all those days

Smokin'Sims said:
I decided to become a necromancer and bump this old thread. I am planning on being in the Houston Area August 7-9. I'd love to get together with some friends and have a herf. I will be leaving the country, sometime in August, so I'm going around saying good bye to folks.

I'll be in Pennsylvania on the 7th/ 8th :angry:

I'm thinking Friday evening the 8th will work best for me. We could make Thursday work as well. We decided to head back to Florida on Saturday.

Chillin with Sar. Friday works for us. Let us know if you need to change.

Gingerman? 6pm?

How long would it take you to get to Gingerman. Carol and I can go eat at the Turkish place next door prior to meeting. Also any other Houston crew people are welcome to join us it seems Mike, Sar and I have dominated the conversation.

So, Gingerman at 7:30 Friday or start earlier and wait for Sar?