• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars in your humidor?

??? you guys ARE the big boys.
I have an igloodor in my desk drawer at work with between 6 and 20 various sticks in it, depending on the day of the week. Boy I feel like small spuds in here. <someday...>

I also am a bargain hunter (cash flow is always lacking) so I try to find store brands made by and tasting like the big names, that I can get for a few $ a stick. Yetserday I smoked a 6 5/8 x 54 called Spanish Gold that tasted exactly like a HDM I had a few weeks ago. I asked the lady running the store and she informed me that they came from the same factory. I consider it a find and plan to put a few more in my "lunch box"

PuroBrat, we are small potatoes compared to some of the fellows out there. LMAO By the way, Welcome and enjoy the board.

:D Thanks Matt, so far I am doing just that. I have read many of the threads, and have asked to join in the Hands Across America Pass. You guys look like a great close knitt family and you appear to be having mucho fun. My fun has already started. Now I got to add a few "real" sticks to my box, so as to have some to contribute to the pass. And maybe I will have a different answer for this thread sometime soon as well.

Hey Puro, I recievd your email on the Hands across america pass. Looks like it will be heading your way real soon!! Welcome to Cp too!!

OOps.. sorry Devin.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: I did enjoy those unreleased opus though!! Thanks Matt.. Ahh I mean Devin!! :p :thumbs:

Thanks Jeff, I look forward to see it here. Now, on my everyday stuff....
I am looking now at ordering a box of St. Charles by Carlos Torano in a Robusto, box of 25 for $22.95!! as a special e:Mail deal from CI, anybody ever try one of those?

Hey Puro, look at it this way..............the sky's the limit!

I can see where I'm heading, can you? LOL

My wife is raising cain over a box, I can't imagine what she's gonna do when the credit card bill comes!!

WoooHooo

Leebo

:sign: :sign: :sign:

when you scraping the bottom with a $1 stick, looking up is all you got. That is unless you want to try a AyC

So I guess the sky is truly the limit, ey?

At a $1 a stick, go to JR's and get some Alt's or Connies. Put them away to age. Taste 1 each a month till they hit the sweet spot. Some are great off the truck, some aren't. But I wouldn't buy anywhere else until I try out all their different Connies, ALTS, or Coutnerfeits.

Puro, I tried but your addy was a day late and a dollar short. I will getcha in the next pass. But look out, never know when the bomber will strike.

Emo

Ok Emo, I got a grasp on the lateness. I will certainly be looking forward to getting in on one, on time. Thanks for giving me the chance to try. As for the bomber, is it ok to say YIPEEEEEEEEE! in here? :D

Hey Puro, you're being paged in the "pay it forward" pass buddy!

Puro...the Calros Torano gars are nothing special IMHO...good construction, boring flavor. Boring new, boring at their peak, boring enough to give them away to acquaintances with out offending them.
Check out JR's BB, see what people are raving about and get them. Between Connies, Alts, and Genuine Counterfeits, there are enought tastey sticks to be had for $1-$2 a stick. Anyone wanna send me a stick or 3 of the Genuine Counterfeits? I will return the favor :D

Emo

I just did my inventory. I have 362 cigars, give or take a few. Got about another 20 Anejos/Hemingway Maddies on the way.

Want to bump this for the newbies and to get more/updated answers.

Well I joined CP when I bought my humidor. In six weeks:

1 box of Padron palmas
a newbie trade of about 10
a box split
3 anejos and a btl
1 box of CR Sun Grown
and about 6 high end singles

How am I doing... sick like the rest of you :p

Lumberg said:
Want to bump this for the newbies and to get more/updated answers.
Is it ok to jump old posts? Why not?

I sent the 28 qt cooler to the picnic area and bought the 50 qt Coleman in time for the 40 box of Maria De Gaulles from JR. That's the cooler with the built in ruler to measure the sticks, but the cup holders are poor ring gauges.

I'm trying to count up the sticks in my head, and there's about 175 of which 100 are down for a long nap.

Might as well join the jump since I didn't reply to this before. I have 964 cigars as of today. When I hit 1K I'm gonna stop :p

My collection has slowly grown but the last few months has really "taken off". Still a small collection though: 250-300 cigars. About 75-80% ISOM a third of that pre-2000. The domestics are split about evenly between "everyday" type smokes (but good ones like Fuente SG) and high end/rare sticks. Now to start getting some sticks for aging purposes :D as I almost where I want to be for "stock on hand". A few more ISOM and a few more domestics and I will be ready to start getting stuff for aging purposes.

Sam

new humi arriving today I will post count when I transfer, and after geldor hit me it may take me awhile to count that high.

Well Im going to put all of you all to shame!!!!!

I have 10! ya I said it 10.... bow down to me allll!!!!!!

counter_2.gif