• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How'd your team do?

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Now that the first week of the regular season is in full swing, how did your favorite team do to start off the year?

My Panthers manhandled the Rams 27-13 :thumbs:

Steelers 34
Stains 7

But today was just pre-season ;)

Redskins over the Dolphins 16-13 in OT. Did anyone catch Joe Gibbs praying on the sidelines before the game winning field goal?

Pats destroyed the Jets. This should put a stop to all the BS that's been in the Boston sports media lately.

Doc.

Lions-36
Raiders-21

At least I can say they're in first place for a week! :)

Pats destroyed the Jets. This should put a stop to all the BS that's been in the Boston sports media lately.

Doc.

Now Doc.............."stop the BS in the Boston sports media" is an oxymoron isn't it? :)

The Chiefs are in for a LONG season. :angry:

I wasn't expecting to see that from a guy living in the middle of Ohio... Jeff :(

Being a realistic Browns fan, I still say they might go to the SuperBowl this year... the Super-Toilet-Bowl anyways.

At least my Saturdays are going well so far... go Bucks!

Cowboys battled the Giants to WIN 45-35 in BIG D! Romo-nator nearly 24 yards per completion, even better than TroyBoy and not done since Staubach!
That play action pass majic will do well this season. Building slow, not bragging yet.

My Jags lost, same old no offense crap... The Gators play Rocky Flop this week, we'll find out what we got or don't.

I wasn't expecting to see that from a guy living in the middle of Ohio... Jeff :(

Being a realistic Browns fan, I still say they might go to the SuperBowl this year... the Super-Toilet-Bowl anyways.

Lee:

I grew up just north of Pittsburgh and believe me, living near Stainville is tough :)

Do you know where this kid Boeckman for the Buckeyes
came from?

Chiefs don't look good at all. But at least i still have MIZZOU at 2-0. GO TIGERS.

Lee:

I grew up just north of Pittsburgh and believe me, living near Stainville is tough :)

came from?

I live just north of Pgh - Hampton to be exact - where did you grow up? By the way - The Steelers looks good, not great. As I stated earlier - the Browns will have the 1st pick in next years draft, with their new head coach, Bill Cowher.

Lee:

came from?

I live just north of Pgh - Hampton to be exact - where did you grow up? By the way - The Steelers looks good, not great. As I stated earlier - the Browns will have the 1st pick in next years draft, with their new head coach, Bill Cowher.
I grew up in Armstrong county near East Brady, home of Jim Kelly, and enjoyed playing against him in high school.

Cowher will not coach for the Browns for two reasons. 1. No established coach will accept a job that is assured failure 2. The Browns will not pay an established coach, they will continue looking for a diamond in the rough.

The Browns first round pick goes to Dallas next year. :D

How 'Bout them Cowboys....

Really we got lucky, if Plexico had been in top shape it would have made for a long night. Glad we came away with the win, but we STILL need work in the secondary. Romo did look good though, I am still not sold on him yet, but I am coming around. I sure hope Newman is in the game next week.

On the other side - Braves vs Mets, we need a sweep
UT 2-0, only thing I don't like is that they had to beat the HornedFrogs to get there.

Tim

How 'Bout them Cowboys....

Really we got lucky, if Plexico had been in top shape it would have made for a long night. Glad we came away with the win, but we STILL need work in the secondary. Romo did look good though, I am still not sold on him yet, but I am coming around. I sure hope Newman is in the game next week.

On the other side - Braves vs Mets, we need a sweep
UT 2-0, only thing I don't like is that they had to beat the HornedFrogs to get there.

Tim

It's not fair that you guys can work toward the playoffs knowing you will get a very early draft pick (from the Browns) :angry:

I guess I missed what happened here. A lot of the preseason/draft was lost to me this year, no coverage in Iraq.
It's not fair that you guys can work toward the playoffs knowing you will get a very early draft pick (from the Browns) :angry:

Tim