• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How'd your team do?

Dallas's D was better today, it will be fine once Newman gets back in there...It will give Hamlin the ability to sit back in a true cover 2 and play center field.

The Offense will need to be a lot better in the red zone, too many FG. Next week will be a test.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

Tim

Tim

Although I think Ferguson is a bigger loss personally, I agree that getting Newman back will help. I don't understand what it has to do with them playing cover 2 and Hamlin playing center field though. Nobody plays center field in cover 2 first of all, both safeties play deep halves. I can't really think of a worse coverage to play for the Cowboys to play, regardless of whose playing corner, due to the fact that Roy Wiliams couldn't cover Rosie O'Donnel in space.

UF barely eeked out a win over Rocky Flop :p We have no talent or speed on the team, QB sucks, Coach can't coach, it's horrible ;)

Sorry, I was typing tired, and got this thread confused with another topic I was thinking about as well. The cover 2 stuff was about the second topic I was talking about here with some friends.

What I was trying to say is, that getting Newman back will help free Hamlin up. As it stands both the corners are scrubs (IMHO) I think Hamlin will be able to provide better secondary coverage, when he does not have to worry about the WHOLE field. At least Newman can hold his own on his side. Roy is just crap in coverage, you are right....and I would not ask him to cover a bed with a blanket.

And yes we really need Ferguson, or someone to step up in his palce....

Sorry

Big win for the Bucs. Always good when it's vs a division opponent.

Wow! Looks like the Packers are going to go 3-0........................Go Brandon!!!! :thumbs:

heck yes Packers!

Brett throwing his 420th career touchdown, tying Marino.

Favre had over 350 yards and 3 TDs, no interceptions.
He's playing the best I've seen him play in probably 3-4 years.
Our defense looked pretty good too, held down LT very well.

next week.... Vikings!

Panthers beat the Falcons, but somehow we made Joey Harrington look like Peyton Manning so there's plenty of work to be done.

Damn Redskins looked normal today. Came out in the first half strong, and gave away a good lead to lose in the second half. :angry:

Eagles kicked THIS weekend. As a longtime fan and Philly native, I know better than to take this win too much to heart. Still, the offense showed potential and the D covered their losses well.

Hope springs eternal in an Eagles fan's mug! ;)

Eagles kicked THIS weekend. As a longtime fan and Philly native, I know better than to take this win too much to heart. Still, the offense showed potential and the D covered their losses well.

Hope springs eternal in an Eagles fan's mug! ;)

I know where it will go in the record books...but, are you really that excited about this win? You were, after all, basicly playing Buffalo's pratice squad. And those uniforms!

Tim

What did I tell you the cowboys are 3-0!!! The D was starting to look good last night!! :cool:

Big win for Tampa this week. After an 0-5 start looked very realistic, they're looking good at 2-1.

Big game next week, @ Carolina. Winner gets to sit at the top of the division for the time being.

heck yes Packers!

Brett throwing his 420th career touchdown, tying Marino.

Favre had over 350 yards and 3 TDs, no interceptions.
He's playing the best I've seen him play in probably 3-4 years.
Our defense looked pretty good too, held down LT very well.

next week.... Vikings!

Yeah but that record is getting in the way of the game :angry: . On the one yard line you don't throw a quick pass, you run the ball.

I know where it will go in the record books...but, are you really that excited about this win? You were, after all, basically playing Buffalo's practice squad. And those uniforms!

WTF is this guy talking about!! Someone should take his keyboard away from him after 3am. He obviously was elated from a Cowboys win, and had no idea what the hell he was talking about. After all, we all know the the Lions (the team that Philly actually played) is much better than the replacement Bills.

Sorry I am such a dip$h!t......

Tim