• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How'd your team do?

I guess I missed what happened here. A lot of the preseason/draft was lost to me this year, no coverage in Iraq.
It's not fair that you guys can work toward the playoffs knowing you will get a very early draft pick (from the Browns) :angry:

Tim

The Browns gave the Cowboys their #1 pick from next year in order to move up and take Brady Quinn 22nd in the draft.

So................You guys will get to draft in the top 5, plus whatever you earn, and Brady Quinn..................well, I am not convinced he is that good...........................as long as he is in Cleveland that will be assured!

Yeah i know that sucks for your browns Jeff!!! :p The boys are looking pretty good this year..

Yeah i know that sucks for your browns Jeff!!! :p The boys are looking pretty good this year..

Whoa.......Cody, I used to like you! :)

I am a Steelers fan and now, after being perceived as a Browns fan, even by accident, I have to go take another shower!

Can't we discuss something else. :angry:

Jeff, Boeckman has been on the sidelines for two seasons before taking over for the Bucks.

And while the idea of Cowher coaching in Cleveland sounds great to many Brownies... I don't even want to think of it. I'd like to think he's got more respect for the Rooney family than that. But... did you know his office in tha 'Burgh was decorated with seats from Municipal Stadium and numerous Browns pictures? Interesting.

Jeff, Boeckman has been on the sidelines for two seasons before taking over for the Bucks.

And while the idea of Cowher coaching in Cleveland sounds great to many Brownies... I don't even want to think of it. I'd like to think he's got more respect for the Rooney family than that. But... did you know his office in tha 'Burgh was decorated with seats from Municipal Stadium and numerous Browns pictures? Interesting.

Thanks bro!

Maybe those seats and pics were the garlic and crosses to ward off the evil!

Seattle 20-6 Tampa Bay. That's right Bit-ches!
Hell yes Chris!!! :thumbs:
Started out a little ugly, but started to get things rolling in the second half! Man, Qwest field was LOUD!!! :thumbs:

UDub won as well, over Boise State... pretty good weekend around these parts!!!

How'd my teams do?

Colts: Dominated.

Vols: Won big, but they were supposed to.

Braves: Continued to suck. Pitching is shot.

Well, last week the Panthers looked like a playoff team against the Rams. This week after getting dominated by the Texans, they looked like a JV team. One of these days we're gonna have to get someone to compliment Steve Smith (3 touchdowns today).

BC is for real. #15 GT was beaten handily. We are now 3 and 0 in the ACC. Play Army next week which should be a cake walk.

Doc.

Woops, wrong thread.

Cowboys are looking pretty damn good!!!! Maybe all the way!!! Go Boys!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Colts won, but barely. We'll take it though, a win is a win :cool:

The Saints disappoint, but at least they lost to the Bucs.

Then of course Seattle lost to Arizona which kicks me out of the NFL Suicide pool. Hell, the retired Sisters of Mary Elephant could beat Arizona.

Ken

Cowboys offense continues to shine and their defense needs to wake up and come to the games.

Lions are 2-0, which is nice, although I'm obviously not getting too excited yet.

Since I don't think the Lions have a realistic shot at the Super Bowl, I'm glad to see Dallas, one of my blind draw teams, playing well. Hopefully their D can step up a bit.

Cowboys offense continues to shine and their defense needs to wake up and come to the games.

Lions are 2-0, which is nice, although I'm obviously not getting too excited yet.

Since I don't think the Lions have a realistic shot at the Super Bowl, I'm glad to see Dallas, one of my blind draw teams, playing well. Hopefully their D can step up a bit.

Dallas's D was better today, it will be fine once Newman gets back in there...It will give Hamlin the ability to sit back in a true cover 2 and play center field.

The Offense will need to be a lot better in the red zone, too many FG. Next week will be a test.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

Tim

Tim