• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How'd your team do?

Nice Titans win on MNF. I just got a bit irked when announcers where still predicting a Saints win.

Go Titans!

-Mark

What did I tell you the cowboys are 3-0!!! The D was starting to look good last night!! :cool:
I's easy to look good agains't the Bear's offense, the Boy's offense looked real good, Romo just keeps rolling, seems as though he has eyes on all sides of his head. :0

The first true test of the Dallas D will be when we play Brady and the Pats. We should have Newman back full time, but even so, we will have a hard time covering Moss. That guy is playing like a beast so far this year.

Still Cowboys win by 3

Tim

Bucs are lookin' good so far, except for the fact that Cadillac Williams just went out due to an injury and it looks like it may be serious. :(

Colts offense dominated, 12 straight September wins for us now. Just another tune up for Nov. 4!

America's Team 4-0

With a good chance of being 5-0 before we face the Pats.

Tim

Badgers 5-0
Packers 4-0

what more needs to be said?

Panthers lost to the Bucs......sad day when you can't win a division game in the weakest division in the NFL! :(

Panthers lost to the Bucs......sad day when you can't win a division game in the weakest division in the NFL! :(

our boys are sucking hind teet right now. Im about to switch to direct tv so I can watch something else besides the Panthers.

Michigan starting to gain a little momentum, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Lions move to 3-1, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

My blind draw Cowboys are looking tough though. :thumbs:

UF barely eeked out a win over Rocky Flop :p We have no talent or speed on the team, QB sucks, Coach can't coach, it's horrible ;)

Tommy Harris I think will do quite well when he is eligible (Sometime in November I think).

Well, My Huskies hung with USC for the most part... But lost!
But, my Seahawks beat a 49'er team that looked like chit!!! We'll have a pretty good test next week against the Steelers!!!

Woo hoo! The Redskins looked pretty good today. Offense was sharp, and Defense held a top ranked offense to just three points. :thumbs:

We had the #1 team in the nation on the ropes, but they snatched the W away from us. Maybe we'll get another shot at LSU in the SECCG, they're beatable. I was proud of how our young team fought, next year, the Gators should be really really good, we knew this year would be tough, really really young.

The way the Gators looked against LSU and the way my Dawgs looked against UT, I think the cocktail party might be a long day for me. I'm ready for Tebow to turn pro :laugh:

Robby

We had the #1 team in the nation on the ropes, but they snatched the W away from us. Maybe we'll get another shot at LSU in the SECCG, they're beatable. I was proud of how our young team fought, next year, the Gators should be really really good, we knew this year would be tough, really really young.

Excuses :D. I respect the way Florida and LSU duked it out. That is real SEC football and man, oh man, we are going to see some crazy games in the East.

-Mark

P.S. Excuse me, I realized this thread is NFL specific (to week 4, also) . I jumped the gun and just replied to what was posted.