• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have sad news.

Wow, I just saw this and I'm shocked and saddened by the news of Brian's passing.

While I have never met Brian personally, I (like so many others here at CP) have been bombed by him.
In email conversations I have had with him, he was gracious and personable.
The suddenness of his passing is very shocking.

Prayers are sent to his wife and children in their time of sorrow.

Terribly sad news.

Ryan, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

This is terrible news. I never met him but from what I saw on the forum Brian was a stand up man and he will be missed.

RIP

:(
Wow, what a shock.
Brian was a great guy, he will surely be missed by everyone.
Rob

This is a huge shock. Brian was one of the most generous and caring guys on the board. I am thankful for my interactions that I have had with him in the past. RIP Brian, you will truly by missed Brother.

I didnt know Brian but this news is upsetting to hear. It sounds like he was a stand up BOTL and an all around great guy in general. Many blessings to his family and friends.

Damon

I knew Brian mostly through stories from other BOTL who had met and interacted with him. Every story told of a man that was compassionate, wise, and generous. With his passing I express my sincere condolences to his friends and family and will definitely light one up in his memory.

RIP Brian

Decidedly sad news for this community. I will pray for his family.

This is shocking and extremely saddening news.

Brian was a cornerstone of CP and no doubt made this a better place. He was up front and honest, not afraid to say things that others thought but didn't want to say. He was one of the most generous men I had ever met and he had a heart of gold.

You will be missed, Brian.

Life around here won't be the same -- Brian was always looking for ways to help the new guys like me out. I really appreciated the efforts he made.

Thoughts & Prayers to friends and family....

As many have posted, I too feel a loss for words. I met Brian at the CP Herf also, and found him to be a stand up BOTL right away. Godspeed - thoughts and prayers.

I never had the pleasure of meeting or even conversing with Brian. But that wasn't necessary to know what kind of man he was. His play it forward attitude was evident from day one. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Ryan and your family.

Jfeilds, thanks for letting us know by starting this thread. Brian will be missed by all. I will find something special to smoke in his honor Wednesday evening.

Wow, I just now saw this. Truly shocking and terrible news. Brian was a great BOTL and will be greatly missed. :(