• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you could have ANY car in the world...

Morgan-Aero8

feb03_aero8.jpg

Ive wanted a new Audi S4 for awhile. SOOO if I could have any car I would pick the 2005 Audi RS4: The RS4 is expected to outshine the radical S4 with a biturbo 4.2-liter/450-horsepower V-8.

s4-kent_larsson.jpg

my bad on the date for B-J auction guys!
it starts 1-22-04.
guess they didn't want me to wear out my remote
going between playoffs and auction this year :p

I guess I would have to get a 1988 or 1989 3/4 ton chevey pickup. Rusted, rebuilt motor, scratched along the sides, cassette broke , and sucks gas. ??? After all I need something to get my bike home :p

How bout a GTO JUDGE.. Class mate had one in Highschool.

Or a Dodge Demon. Another friend had one of those.

Hey Fast4DR-How bout a Superbird!

Gunpowder said:
Hey Fast4DR-How bout a Superbird!
There are actually a couple of those out here on Long Island along with a few Super Bee's :D

I would like one with heat. It has been pretty cold driving to work lately in my hooptie :0

moki said:
gatorsmg said:
Hummer (H1)
This QuickTime movie (5mb) may amuse you then. It's a video of us just driving straight over a tree in an H1. As I recall, we dragged the tree a good distance, too.

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/misc/hum.mov

...and if you do get one, a useful and insightful guide on how to get it stuck in the mud:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/stuck/
Damn I thought you meant a tree that was lying sideways! Not one that was still standing!

ROFLMAO!

Lumberg said:
Damn I thought you meant a tree that was lying sideways! Not one that was still standing!

ROFLMAO!
nah, trees that are lying sideways are for Jeeps ;)

Hands down Ferrari's 40th anniversary car, a 1987 Ferrari F40. Retailed over $400,000 though, not many of 'em made.

It was my first car poster when I was seven or so, I still oogle over it.

F40.jpg

I'd opt for a surplus 4 door HUMVEE..............with the always fashionable 50 cal ma-duece of course!

M. Gipson :)

EDITED IN - Or I could snuggle up with ELENOR (sp?) from GONE IN 60 SECONDS.
SHE is HOT!

I would have to go with either one of the original Ford GT-4's or a Saleen S-7

PaulMac

Well since this was brought back up:

Nostalgic:

'57 Bel Air Sedan
'57 Vette

Supercar:
Delfino Ferroce

Semi-obtainable (assuming I could find one :( ):
Hunter green Z3 COUPE

What I plan to get as soon as the dealer finds one for me (wanted one since they came out in the late 90's):

Hunter green 2001 Solara SLE, MANUAL :0 :love: I can't wait!
of course, I'll be gutting the audio system for the CDT/Dynaudio/ADS sound quality system I currently have :love:

Off-road:

Merc G-Wagon
or one of those 4-Runners they upfitted and drove all around Antartica

Cheers,
Dixie