• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm a newbie...and a girl...all at the same time

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Typical.....

I can't wait to see the outcome of this one! LMFAO
[snapback]157544[/snapback]​
We need Rod to do a ISP/IP whatever check check, or did I miss it... I actually hope it turns out to be a young'en and not a gamelover or WF trick of somekind..... but as we already know with BB's there are people who love to come along and stir shizz up and get their jollies.

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME

It's probably someone who left more recently..... :laugh:

holy crap, you guys have nothing to do on your hands but post it up!

Well, regardless, welcome to CP!
Hope you enjoy it here. Am from Mil-town myself.
School in MN, but home for breaks and such, great place!

:thumbs:

which stores do you like to hit up?

sir-smokes-a-lot said:

<snip>

[snapback]157628[/snapback]​

Your'e crackin' me up! :laugh:

Beefcube said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
Typical.....

I can't wait to see the outcome of this one! LMFAO
[snapback]157544[/snapback]​
We need Rod to do a ISP/IP whatever check check, or did I miss it... I actually hope it turns out to be a young'en and not a gamelover or WF trick of somekind..... but as we already know with BB's there are people who love to come along and stir shizz up and get their jollies.

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
[snapback]157551[/snapback]​

Already did this. You kidding? This was the first thing I did actually!

Here are the results:

Takeapuffs ISP is: http://www.wiscnet.net/

From what I've determined, she seems authentic.

Until I have her boobs in my hand, I can not classify her as authentic. ;) (Just kidding with her. I hope she has as thick skin as all the other homos around here do.)

I believe one of our former members has in-laws in Wisconsin.........

Carry on...... :whistling:

After what I've seen, I don't doubt anything. Who knows, Leebo could be a woman for all we know.

Maybe..........maybe not

It's fun to watch none the less... :laugh:

Eins said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:

<snip>

[snapback]157638[/snapback]​

back home have guys/girls I reg. meet up w/ [CW] so always looking for another one.

Matt R said:
Until I have her boobs in my hand, I can not classify her as authentic. ;) (Just kidding with her. I hope she has as thick skin as all the other homos around here do.)
[snapback]157649[/snapback]​

BestHalloweenCostume1.jpg

I would like to go ahead and welcome you to cigar pass also, I would hate for this thread to die out :whistling: welcome aboard

Randy

I think you guys have scared her off.

I know I'm scared and this thread isn't even about me! :0

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Eins said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:

<snip>

[snapback]157638[/snapback]​

back home have guys/girls I reg. meet up w/ [CW] so always looking for another one.

[snapback]157734[/snapback]​
the only one that i really ever go to is Uhle's in downtown milwaukee, like i've said before lately i've been resorting to the cheepos at walgreens :blush: and for the record yes i am a girl!!!!!!! i might just have to meet sir smokes so he can tell all of u that i actually am, believe me when you see me there is no mistaking that i am a girl. :sign:

man, some of you really know how to sweat someone's balls [real or fake].

I mean, does it really matter one way or another?
Let's just welcome a new member to CP.

seriously, if we did this to everyone, can't imagine how many newbies would stick around .... , just MHO.

Already welcomed him smokes :laugh:
I'm not trippin either way. It's been pointed out by many of us that we find it funny how she needs to point out she's a girl in the majority of her posts. She ducks simple questions about cigars she likes, and seems to enjoy all the boys trying to check out the girl in class.

Smokes, don't get me wrong, I'm not startin no drama, I really am just having fun here and hope she sees that. After all, don't you think I'm the nicest of guys haha. OK don't answer that :p

Anyway, I'll give this thread a rest now so I don't get accused of picking on the newb.
Welcome Newb :sign: :sign: :sign:

I am gonna keep "abreast" of this "Chest" beating scenario untill I get a look at the "Boobs". :laugh: Puff and I are gonna have a Bra size contest, I bet I win :p :cool: :laugh:

BrownDevil said:
Already welcomed him smokes :laugh:
I'm not trippin either way. It's been pointed out by many of us that we find it funny how she needs to point out she's a girl in the majority of her posts. She ducks simple questions about cigars she likes, and seems to enjoy all the boys trying to check out the girl in class.

Smokes, don't get me wrong, I'm not startin no drama, I really am just having fun here and hope she sees that. After all, don't you think I'm the nicest of guys haha. OK don't answer that :p

Anyway, I'll give this thread a rest now so I don't get accused of picking on the newb.
Welcome Newb :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]158413[/snapback]​
alright...lets just move on...