• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be a daddy!

Congrats on the new pregnancy. My wife had very difficult pregnancies. She was on complete bed rest for the duration of the pregnancies plus progesterone (sp?) shotes 3X a week . I was left to do everything else around the house such as cooking and cleaning, etc. Even had to face the embarrassing subject of buying her pregnancy panties at the store! LOL Of course, in the end it was all worth it.

One piece of advice: In addition to stocking up on your sticks you might want to stock up on and savor your sleep! ;)

Updated to add -- yesterday we went to the doctor and got to hear our child's heartbeat. That is a pretty cool sound!! :thumbs:

Yup. Made me weak in the knees and all fluttery. Congratulations!

Think you're excited now. Wait until your first ultrasound. :D

Wilkey

Updated to add -- yesterday we went to the doctor and got to hear our child's heartbeat. That is a pretty cool sound!! :thumbs:

Yup. Made me weak in the knees and all fluttery. Congratulations!

Think you're excited now. Wait until your first ultrasound. :D

Wilkey

Congrats JHawk!!! That's awesome!!!

My wife and I went in early yesterday for her 20 week ultrasound (in 3D)... that was off the hook insane! I not only heard the baby's heartbeat, I saw the actual heart (and everything else) and it was absolutely amazing!

When is your due date?

Congrats again, man!!! :thumbs:

:thumbs: Congrats to all of you! That was one of the gretest experiences of my life.
Now they are 5....Does anyone want them????? :laugh:

BUMP for the latest update... Sonogram says it's a boy. Due date is 1/6/08.

Holy crap bro, I just saw this post!! Congrats!!! My sister's due this month, my girlfriends sister and sister in law had babies within a week of each other last month. Everyone is havin babies it seems..

That's awesome Jon congratulations! Might see you tomorrow to watch the game.

Jim

Many congratulations! Mine are 9 and 2, and one of the best reasons for getting out of bed in the morning.