• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In memory of our dear friend Steve (toje)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I thought it would be a nice way in remembering or dear friend Steve. He touched a lot of us in different ways and I ask that you post a picture of a happy moment or two. I have a couple of pics to start with and will post more later on:

Charlie Torano, Barry Stein (nyisles) and Steve

The CAO family with a few of the Soprano crew at the Big Smoke in NYC 2006

He was the best, this is a great loss of a true friend.
4274_1147625484535_1044486645_12911.jpg

DSC00894-1.jpg

4274_1147625404533_1044486645_12911.jpg

Edit to add pics.

RIP Steve! Sorry to lose any brother....No matter how little I personally knew them.

Wow, I remember toje from way back in the day on various boards. RIP Steve.

Charlie, I remember that first photo - it was a Torano event at Cigar King in Rockland, NY and that was the first time I met Steve. I'm so sad he's gone, he was such an incredible man. A huge loss to the cigar community for sure. RIP Steve.

Very sorry to hear that Steve's struggle with cancer has ended.

I had hoped that we would have good news in the end.

RIP Brother.

It's always sad to hear about a loss. I didn't know the man, but from the looks of the pictures in this thread, he looked like he had a great spirit. Smiling in every picture.

Rest In Peace Steve

Copied from Barry's (nyisles) facebook page:

Funeral arrangements for Steve have been made and will be at Bradley-Braviak Funeral Home 49 Whippany Rd. Whippany NJ,
on Tuesday, 6/1 from 2-4 & 7-9pm. A funeral mass will be held on Wednesday at Our Lady of Mercy Church in Whippany at 10:00 am.