• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inventory Reduction

You know, I may be a noob but I'm not an idiot. Take your disrespectful attitude somewhere else, you are full of yourself.

Just to reiterate on how you don't get it! You said...

Making a profit off the members is a bad thing, making your money back on what you paid is normal and expected. Just because some people are willing to take a loss doe not make it mandatory for everyone.

You follow this up by saying it does not matter what he paid. But you assume he will make a loss under $20.

As for the board, I have the utmost respect for all the members on this board and that included you until you started with slander - shame on you!

Brian

Ok, I was done until your idiotic slander crap above (learn what a word means before using it, you appear less stupid that way ;) )

I'm full of myself? LOL, how quaint!

I didn't assume anything about what he may or may not "lose" on this sale as you so ignorantly claim. As I said several times already, even though you can't get your head out of your ass long enough to see it, is that this sale, his cost, and his price have nothing to do with the issue at hand. It's YOU'RE attitude and YOU'RE actions that's the problem, not anything you're trying to deflect with. If I was out of line the FOGs would have said something, instead of making light of the price issue that you seem to think is at hand.

It's obvious that subtle hints don't work, so I'll come right out and say it:

You constantly reply to posts from new members, demanding that they fill in their profiles as if that is a requirement, and [en]forcing your own interpretations of how you think things should be done. People do NOT have to fill out their profiles if they don't want to (people do have a right to privacy). There are no rules saying people must only sell things at or below MSRP despite what they pay for it, as you claim, and if they paid more then it's not 'their bad' as you said (I won't bother quoting it, it's been quoted too many times for you to try and weasel out of already). Most importantly, attacking respected members with your ignorant claims of how things are done here 'in your view' is is most definitely not a good thing to do no matter how much you think they should be offering their stuff yo you!

Shame on me? You can keep twisting things around, but you're holier than thou BS won't fly. I was being nice, I doubt others will be in the future (enjoy that ;) ). Do yourself a favor and show some respect - stop replying with your inane drivel, and leave your delusional opinions out of psyktek's thread and let him get on with his sale. Unlike you, he's a known and respected member.

--

When I first started posting, a lot of people were commenting about how a lot of the old members that had a lot to offer no longer post here, I didn't understand why. Now lot of those guys no longer post here either; this type of crap is the reason, and we all lose out because of it. Eshaw's site for newbies should be required reading for all new members, although it's obvious people like this will never get the 'it" he talks about.

You can't leave it alone huh Mr Lizar. :laugh:

From your first post you attacked my integrity and credibility and continue to do so. I have a son almost your age who would never speak down to people they way you do. You are the only person in 10 months that I have unfortunately had conflict with on this board. I am a little angry at myself for lowering to your level.

Had this been me or any other noob attempting to sell this stick for $20, guess what the outcome would have been?

However, this is about a respected member charging $20 for a stick that has an MSRP of around $9.50. I said earlier that I apologize to the seller and the board if I am out of line questioning the sale of a cigar 100% above MSRP But you had to come back again.

You constantly reply to posts from new members, demanding that they fill in their profiles as if that is a requirement, and [en]forcing your own interpretations of how you think things should be done.

Please post the occasions I have done this!

What this boils down to is this - you think I am not a contributing member of this board and I guess, IYO, not welcome here.

So Mr Lizar, seeing as you are calling me out, let me put it to the board...

If you all (the board) believe that I am not a contributing member please state so and I will if necessary, hand in my lunch box.

Brian

(Edit - It's not even worth it. This wasn't supposed to be personal, although you certainly keep trying to make it.)

Try to understand this last piece of advice:

Read more and post less

Brian - stick around - don't let them get to you. He is not 100% over MSRP, he is 200% over - retail is around $ 7.00 - All his other prices seem to be in line - One way to resolve the matter is to send the Anejo to Smitty to forward to the troops - I am sure they would appreciate them.

If you all (the board) believe that I am not a contributing member please state so and I will if necessary, hand in my lunch box.

No need Brian. I'd suggest being the bigger man and letting it drop.

No need Brian. I'd suggest being the bigger man and letting it drop.

Yup ..... stick around Brian.

Yes, psyktek is a longtime respected member of this board. Yes, he is charging quite a bit for the Anjeo's. Yes, a newbie or vendor would probably be called out for charging as much. Yes, psyktek is a longtime respected member of this board.

:cool:

Tell ya what...contribute to my humidor and we'll call it even!

:whistling:

:laugh:

:cool:

Geez, all I wanted to do was sell some cigars.... :laugh: :laugh:

In an attempt (likely futile) to put this to rest, I'll attempt to respond to the salient points as best I recall them.

1. The 4 sites I chose to show were simply the first 4 that came up in a Google search. No selection as to gouging, or anything else.

2. In my mind, separating MSRP from rarity is futile. If you can't find something, it's worth whatever it costs when you do.

3. See the first line. If they don't sell, I'll be quite happy to smoke 'em.

Thanks for the post Bob and for letting the members here purchase your smokes, if they so desire. I hope to still see you around the board often, that just means that I am going to have to actually dive into the briar like I was asking you about several months ago.

Geez, all I wanted to do was sell some cigars.... :laugh: :laugh:

In an attempt (likely futile) to put this to rest, I'll attempt to respond to the salient points as best I recall them.

1. The 4 sites I chose to show were simply the first 4 that came up in a Google search. No selection as to gouging, or anything else.

2. In my mind, separating MSRP from rarity is futile. If you can't find something, it's worth whatever it costs when you do.

3. See the first line. If they don't sell, I'll be quite happy to smoke 'em.

Brian, stick around. :)

It's a really simple process guys with no need to slam anyone or get ya panties in a bunch.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, DON'T BUY

Amen.

psyktek aka Bobby :sign: has been around for a long time and is not a gouger. Nuff said.

Amen.

I've sold many Anejos and Opus here. Some were at MSRP and some were at what I paid. We can't make everyone who sells Anejo sell them for MSRP, people would lose money.

Amen.

The point that you guys are missing is the Bobby has been a member here for many yrs. He has contributed to the growth of this BB that so many of you new guys use every day. He is a trusted member of this BB.

No new guy with six months here should be accusing him of anything....

Sit back and think for a minute..... How come none of the FOGs have said anything about the price

Best post in this thread.

I saw the Anejo 50 and my eyes lit up. Then I saw the price. I passed. Thought about posting something about the price and didn't. Why? Because he's has been there done that. And IMO he is not trying to gouge anyone.

To be fair, I do not think a Google search of Anejo 50s is the best way to determine MSRP. Very few retailers (if any) sell them online for MSRP, or anywhere near it. Somewhere between $9.00 and $10.00 seems to be the going rate at brick and mortar retailers and even that may be a hair above MSRP.

Brian

Brian, stick around bro - no need to go anywhere. Not everyone here loves each other but it's still a great place to spend time. :)

Well, the work week has started, so any further inventory posting will have to wait. I think I'll put those sticks in a separate thread anyway. I'll still respond to offers to buy, however I just don't have the energy to work and alsoset up yet another list. :( :(

Poor me.

Well, the work week has started, so any further inventory posting will have to wait. I think I'll put those sticks in a separate thread anyway. I'll still respond to offers to buy, however I just don't have the energy to work and alsoset up yet another list. :( :(

Poor me.

Sorry Bob.

Some price adjustments have been made (no, not THAT one). Can't believe the La Luna's and the Joya de Antano's are still there...

Rob, I'm not exactly sure what got you started on Brian, but he is a really great guy, and does not deserve this kind of treatment. He may not have been on this board for as long as you, but his actions far outweigh "time" seniority.