• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inventory Reduction

If someone would do the math, you would see he added the prices for each of the retailers that have them available and then took the AVERAGE......

$9.60 @ Peretti's but N/A
$26.95 at Cigar Hut
$18.50 at BestCigarPrice but OOS
$24.95 at Cigar.com
--------------------
$80.00/ 4 = $20

Tommy - yes that's true, but why were these four retailers chosen in the first place? I'm sure many guys on this board could add to this list with Anejos from vendors that cost significantly less, thus driving down the average considerably. Although I still hold the opinion that charging 20 bucks for an Anejo #50 is on the verge of ridiculous, if that's what he paid, then so be it. Therefore, in my opinion, it's not a matter of who is charging what (because anyone here could justify a price by finding a list of four or five vendors) but quite simply, what he wants to sell them for.

I'm still confused why the list of vendors were given, because it appears like an attempt to justify the price, but if they're being offered for 20 bills a piece, then so be it. However, I doubt he will find many guys waiting in line to buy them at that price.

IgwanaRob, just wanted to point out that I am not the only one to spell it with an "i". Orangeman, this is not an attack on you. Just havin some fun with IgwanaRob.

Would I be able to purchase those 4 La Lunas from you? And by any chance do you have any of the La Luna African Fuertes that you might be able to part with too?