• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

Pass is in the mail. I wasn't able to get it out Saturday like I had hoped.

Thanks everyone for the great music!

0404 9420 9410 0505 3400

-B

I can't get over the volume of great music in this pass! I've barely put a dent in reviewing the 2nd portion of the vine :D

Pass is in the mail. I wasn't able to get it out Saturday like I had hoped.

Thanks everyone for the great music!

0404 9420 9410 0505 3400

-B

Got it! Very nice group of stogies too :)

I hope to be able to take care of this this weekend and get her in the mail to Dan Monday.

Dan! You ready?

We're almost there guys, just a few more to go :thumbs:

Where are we in SoCal? has the hand-job already taken place?

Gandolf565 is up next with the other branch, he is a tough one to track down but he has sent me 15 phone numbers to find him. Now, let me see if I can find that PM :laugh:

:cool:

I'm here... Ready, willing, and able :)

I'm looking forward to receiving the package and listening to the eclectic mix of Jazz that we have assembled!

Sorry that I've been holding the tunes up... me and cuppajack just haven't stumbled across a mutually good time to do the hand-off. It looks like we'll be hooking up in the next day or so, though.

:thumbs:

How's this looking seadub? maybe it would be easier to send it?

Thought it was a comin to me next? Either way.

Yup, it's supposed to go to you next .... let me check the first page to make sure I didn't F something up again :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I stand corrected.
I was sure that the sheet that was in the box said Dan was to get it next (I'll check when I get home tonight).

Shooter! You ready bud? (To hell with Dan :) )

Yup, it's supposed to go to you next .... let me check the first page to make sure I didn't F something up again :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I stand corrected.
I was sure that the sheet that was in the box said Dan was to get it next (I'll check when I get home tonight).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... it wouldn't be the first time I messed up. Dan is the owner of the drive that your half of the Vine is passing along so going to him last works best.

Wow! Vine #2 is almost done :whistling:

:sign:

Gandolf565 is up next with the other branch, he is a tough one to track down but he has sent me 15 phone numbers to find him. Now, let me see if I can find that PM :laugh:

I'm looking forward to receiving the package and listening to the eclectic mix of Jazz that we have assembled!

Sorry that I've been holding the tunes up... me and cuppajack just haven't stumbled across a mutually good time to do the hand-off. It looks like we'll be hooking up in the next day or so, though.

Yeah... I better just pop this in the mail (and probably should have from the start). Cuppa and I just haven't been able to get together (100% my fault due to all the moving/contractors/work going on with me).

I'm sorry for holding the Vine/tunes up guys.

How can I make it up to all of you ??? Well I guess I can't make it up to everyone so I'll just have to take it out on Cuppajack. ;)

Thanks again for your patience with me on this one. :)

Yeah... I better just pop this in the mail (and probably should have from the start). Cuppa and I just haven't been able to get together (100% my fault due to all the moving/contractors/work going on with me).

How can I make it up to all of you ??? Well I guess I can't make it up to everyone so I'll just have to take it out on Cuppajack. ;)

Hey, hey, hey !!! what about your Vine host, I've been worried as heck about this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like the move is coming along :thumbs:

Hmmm, I stand corrected.

Send it to Shane......Shane I am in Atlanta Next week, will be home on the weekend.....we can get together then it's off to Atlanta again....

-D

I just saw this....
and Now I'm worried...
I think I'll spend the rest of the day filling sandbags and praying.

Once things settle down a bit for you we'll get a smoke in!

I just saw this....
and Now I'm worried...
I think I'll spend the rest of the day filling sandbags and praying.

Once things settle down a bit for you we'll get a smoke in!

I wouldn't fill up sandbags over a pair of Watermelon WOs :laugh:

DC 0403 7975 6410 2507 0327

Sorry again for the delay...

Recieved the supplemental audio discs from the big Putz today.
Thanks Charlie!
I'm only familiar with Jobim and Liebman (and like 'em alot) so I'm anxious to hear the rest.
Thanks much!

Recieved the supplemental audio discs from the big Putz today.
Thanks Charlie!
I'm only familiar with Jobim and Liebman (and like 'em alot) so I'm anxious to hear the rest.
Thanks much!

:thumbs: Glad you Brothers let me jump on the band wagon!

The pass has landed in Culver City!

Seadub included some AWESOME smokes and the CDs are copying away!
I should be able to send this down to O'side by Friday!

Ok, I finally got off of my lazy ass (If only it were really that simple), and sent the vine along to Shane.

DC 0307 0020 0003 0837 1622

Posting at work via LogMeIn. I wonder how long before they lock LogMeIn out as well? bastards!