• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

The pass has landed in Culver City!

Seadub included some AWESOME smokes and the CDs are copying away!
I should be able to send this down to O'side by Friday!

Nice, very nice indeed! Here then home to wine lovin', gar chompin', food monger Pappa NorCalCigarWineFoodLover! :thumbs:

The pass has landed in Culver City!

Seadub included some AWESOME smokes and the CDs are copying away!
I should be able to send this down to O'side by Friday!

Nice, very nice indeed! Here then home to wine lovin', gar chompin', food monger Pappa NorCalCigarWineFoodLover! :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....... glad to see things are moving again. We're almost to the end of things here, I better start thinking about the next iPass :whistling: (probably won't start until the end of September)

:cool:

Im just finishing up transferring all the CDs!

I had all kinds of computer issues this week, and ended up spreading the files across 3 harddrives.
But at least I've got it all now.

If it is cool w/ everyone (Putz and NorCal especially) I'm going to hold this until Monday before shipping out. I don't want it sitting in some PO over the weekend...

Got it last night. Took 20 mins to download and forever to listen to it all. I am really diggin the added blues bonus. I lost my music collection some where in the move from Atlanta to Lexington,KY to Richmond,VA, to Louisville. I was amazed at how much I music I had that was included in the blues pass. Also some tunes I had been looking to get. Thanks a bunch.

When I m back from ATL we will get together for smokes and the Hard drive will finally be home.......

Package arrived safely with an outstanding selection of smokes! Thanks John :love:

Will attempt to get all of this music loaded and sent back out by Friday.

Edited for smellink

Okay, I'm back after a crazy few days of work and schedules, who ever said summer was the time to relax?.

Things are looking great here! Putz and Shooter have the Vine's so we're in the right states for the big finale. Let me know when your back Dan, as soon as the weather cools down I have a couple sumptin, sumptin's I'd like to send your way for helping me out with the use of that hard drive.

Okay, I'm back after a crazy few days of work and schedules, who ever said summer was the time to relax?.

Things are looking great here! Putz and Shooter have the Vine's so we're in the right states for the big finale. Let me know when your back Dan, as soon as the weather cools down I have a couple sumptin, sumptin's I'd like to send your way for helping me out with the use of that hard drive.

Nice to see you're still alive David! I was getting worried........... ???

Music is loaded and the package is going out today so "heads up"! :thumbs: Great collection of music guys! Thanks so much for allowing to particpate at such a late point in the vine!

Charlie

NorCalCigarrrrrrLover!

Headed home Big Daddy!

DC# 0306 2400 00003 2373 8179

Holy moly! the Vine made it back home today with ..... ahum ..... some extras? :whistling: Hey Charlie, the sticks are awesome and I plan on burning one tomorrow, thank you! Tonight I'm copying discs :laugh: , seven of them!

Holy moly! the Vine made it back home today with ..... ahum ..... some extras? :whistling: Hey Charlie, the sticks are awesome and I plan on burning one tomorrow, thank you! Tonight I'm copying discs :laugh: , seven of them!

Heh..........what then oh Master?

Heh..........what then oh Master?

LOL ...... okay, okay ........ If anybody else is interested in keeping a PIF going, Charlie included a boatload of additional music, I can get these back on the road again. Let me know if your interested in participating. Hey cincycigarman, if your around I'll get the discs out to you this week.

Other than that, I do believe we can call the iPass Jazz Pass & Vine complete! Thank you so much for everyone's participation, generosity and brotherhood. The iPass Jazz Pass & Vine took nearly 7 months to complete, all of you made this a Pass/Vine to remember. Thanks again to Dan for the use of the extra drive which allowed the Vine to move along much faster, I'll be investing in one of those for the next iPass Pass & Vine. Ah yes, the next iPass Pass & Vine will be either the iPass Reggae/Ska or Sledgehammer Pass & Vine, I haven't decided on which one yet but be on the lookout for signups in the coming months.

Thanks again everyone for your participation!

Pappa NorCalCigarWineFoodLover :cool:

Thanks for letting me participate! The drive has arrived home safe and sound.

This was great fun!
Thanks to everyone for the great contributions!
Thanks David for running a smooth ship!
Thanks Charlie for the add-ons!
Thanks to Nate for the awesome PIF!

I look forward to a REGGAE/SKA Ipass!

-Rob