• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a long road

Meeting with ex employer, went well , may or maynot be able to get the position I was in but I will be making what I was making when they shitcanned me. Couldn't manage to get all my vacation negotiationed back , but yea well.

Planning on going back and hanging for at least 6months. Get my shit together and maybe move on I don't know.

Good for you, dealing with employers is always difficult after a termination but it shows your work ethic that they'd take you back. In my experience I always had better opportunity for salary increase by moving to a new company.

Perhaps after you settle in keep an ear out for other places hiring. It's easier to negotiate wages and vacation when you are already employed.

Good luck!

Hey Nate,

Thanks for sharing and just wanted to say just like everyone else, I am rooting for ya. Take care man

Great to hear. Progress is usually painful in cases like this, but keep at it, brother!

I am happy that I returned to Detroit. Because i like this city and have plan to move it oneday. I always check actual info here about sitation in Detroit for travelers. Travelling teaches you to be creative and that everything has an alternative. Not only does travelling help with our creativity, but it also enhances our cognitive ability, sometimes referred to as general intelligence.

Last edited: