• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question is....do I stay up another 1 1/2 hours or do I just crash as every cell in my body is screaming for sleep?

I think the body wins out.

Lumberg said:
the question is....do I stay up another 1 1/2 hours or do I just crash as every cell in my body is screaming for sleep?

I think the body wins out.
You're gonna miss out on the Fuente Anejo #77 for $98 :D

got the alarm clock set...still no guarantee I'll be here when it happens :0

RyJ Vintage boxes of 100 $98

edit: well, the ordering page says "packaging: boxes of 100"

Cigar brands come and go, but the Romeo y Julieta Vintage is one that remains rock solid, even through three ownership changes in the last decade. Why? Because it is, hands down, one of the best mild smokes ever made. Even with all the boom brands that nipped at its heels, this cigar still remains one of the creamiest, smoothest smokes around.

The No. 3 is a short, wide robusto with a silky shade wrapper, offering the smoker tastes of honey and cream with light notes of cocoa, and a subtle, pleasing aroma. Meticulously crafted and blended, this cigar often sells for $8.00 each in cigar stores. But for this week's 1AM Madness, we've dropped the price to JUST $98.00 for a box of 25! Hurry and get yours while supplies last!

Romeo y Julieta
Vintage No. 3
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 4.50 x 50
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $200.00
1AM : $98.00
Click Here to Buy

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!
special_112903.jpg

Cigar brands come and go, but the Romeo y Julieta Vintage is one that remains rock solid, even through three ownership changes in the last decade. Why? Because it is, hands down, one of the best mild smokes ever made. Even with all the boom brands that nipped at its heels, this cigar still remains one of the creamiest, smoothest smokes around.

The No. 3 is a short, wide robusto with a silky shade wrapper, offering the smoker tastes of honey and cream with light notes of cocoa, and a subtle, pleasing aroma. Meticulously crafted and blended, this cigar often sells for $8.00 each in cigar stores. But for this week's 1AM Madness, we've dropped the price to JUST $98.00 for a box of 25! Hurry and get yours while supplies last!

Romeo y Julieta
Vintage No. 3
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 4.50 x 50
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $200.00
1AM : $98.00
Click here to Buy

special_112903.jpg

Ah Ha Fast.

You didn't link the Click Here to Buy!

WHo's da man>??

They are good ceeegars but not my cup of tea :(

I am going to Arrange a ISOM box split in the next couple of days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.