• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell went on here last night, some kind of a post paddin' party. :angry:
Wait till your mom hears about this one!!! All hell is gonna break loose..... :D :sign: :p

did anybody else get screwed on the last one?
i got a call from jr today saying that they didn't
have enough to send me mine even though i
got my order in within 1 min. of the start.
they said it was a computer glitch that showed
them having more than they actually did.
freakin' blows! :angry:

Special for 9/19 & 20

This week we've got a Perdomo "1-2 Punch" for the price of one! For our low 1 O'Clock Madness price, you are going to get a box of The Cigar Pequeño Rothschild (4.25 x 50) AND a box of CAO L’Anniversaire Extreme Toros (5.50 x 55).
Both cigars are made by Tabacalera Perdomo in Esteli, Nicaragua. The Cigar Pequeño is a spicy Nicaraguan puro wrapped in the Havana '98 Criollo seed wrapper. Lean and racy, this cigar is packed with tastes of peppercorns and spice. The CAO L’Anniversaire Extreme is wrapped in a dark, reddish Ecuadorian Sumatran wrapper and offers the smoker a white-pepper flavor with slight sweet notes and an austere finish.
Both are bold, robust smokes that are popular with many cigar smokers.

We did a little sniffing around and the very best online price we could find for these was $150.75 (with shipping) and you would have to order the boxes from two different places! Well let's dropkick the "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" out of that price... for the next hour, while supplies last, you can have both boxes for JUST $99, plus $2 shipping. That is a full 50% off retail and 33% off the next lowest possible price online! Man, do I love doing cigar deals in the dead of the night!

CAO Extreme & The Cigar Pequeño Combo
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: 20 @ 5.50 x 55
20 @ 4.25 x 50
Qty : 40 cigars
MSRP: $150 + $40
1AM : $99.00
Click here to buy

special092003.jpg

CAO Extremes = GOOD :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Cigar Pequeno = BAD :p

I'd have to agree with Bill on that one, you hit it right on the head..... :D :thumbs: :p

May god help me if it is a good deal tonite. I will be eating Top Ramen for the next week. I just don't have any will power.

Say no more PG. Me too. I have almost lost my wife over this cigar crap. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.