• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD_Stack said:
You better be kidding about the guns. :angry:
Hey Steve, if that was directed at LDs Post
i carry 3 myself.
Trust me, he aint kidding. I pitty the fool that ever decides to engage him or our dad either for that matter. :p

Has anyone that got the 1am Special2 weeks ago (CAO eXtreme) try any yet? How are they?

I have them, but their de-boxing in the humi now. I'll probably smoke one this weekend to taste. Probably wont hit them regularly til at least Christmas. Should be good. CAO cigars are always top notch, imo.

If I were you Michael, try and put a few away for long term storage, you won't believe the difference a year or two will make..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
If I were you Michael, try and put a few away for long term storage, you won't believe the difference a year or two will make..... :D :thumbs: :p
I agree with Charlie. Got a box of the maduros almost a year ago and didn't touch them until last month. Excellent! :thumbs:

That's what they are currently doing...sitting in the bottom of the coolidor with a box of CAO Criollo MAncha and sone a box of Hemingway Short Story :D

What can be written about Macanudo Café cigars that you don't already know? Not much, as this brand has been a mainstay of the US cigar business since 1971. Developed by the late famed Cuban cigar maker Ramon Cifuentes, this cigar has been the mild cigar of choice for three decades. It is often said that one of the benchmarks of a truly great cigar is consistency, and there is little doubt that the Macanudo Café has this in spades.

This Connecticut Shade-wrapped Dominican blend is consistently smooth and mild and expertly crafted. The smoothness comes from the double aging of all of the tobaccos in specially created blend melding boxes. The result is an extremely creamy smoke, which makes it one the best selling cigars in the world. One the most popular sizes is the Café Lords. We already happen to sell these short robustos for the lowest price anywhere ($72.00, plus $2.00 shipping), so this week we will be undercutting ourselves by selling them for JUST $58.00 a box! Nothing defines "madness" better than beating your own great prices...

Macanudo Café Lords
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 4.75 x 49
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $112.50
1AM : $58.00
Click Here

I'm with Ryan, not my cup of tea either. I enjoy a mild smoke every now and then especially in the morning. So for those times I'll grab an AVO or a Diamond Crown, sumtin' with a little more flavor and a lot better smoke...... :) :thumbs: :)

Shadow said:
stogieman said:
I agree with Charlie. Got a box of the maduros almost a year ago and didn't touch them until last month. Excellent! :thumbs:
You guys have some insane patience. But I'll try it. (Honestly, I'll probably still have most of them next year just because I don't smoke that much.)

:D

So does JR Cigars have a dailt 1AM special? If so, do you have to wait until 1 AM to order? Is that Eastern time zone or what?

Steve -

Their 1am Special is Friday night/Saturday morning and can be reached by clicking the link on the side of the page. It is 1am ET

Okay all you shopaholics :D It is getting close to the madness. Now just to make it more fun, how about we do a little betting, lets say a 5 pack. What we do is bet whether or not the deal tonite is anygood. The way we judge if the deal is good, is if it is dog rockets or not, and if the price is more than half off. An example would be if the deal was for some Baccarats, than that is not a good deal, but if they have a box of CAO Odyssey at half price, then that is a great deal. Okay who wants to play? I will bet only one or two other members, the rest of you can do this also

I'm almost tempted to take this bet. But I won't. I have to resist. :)

FYI, I think it'll be a good one tonight. One of those 3 minute sell outs.

Okay, so it's one oclock ET??? I don't wanna miss this one this time.

Phil

Sort of, It is acctually a picture Fast took of a box split of VSG's that we did.

Phil

It better be a good one tonight - last two haven't been all that great, so third time's a charm...

either that or JR is starting to suck now that they were bought out...

I'll bet that it's not a good deal. Which side of the bet are you taking PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.