• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culebras.gif

Mmmmmmm :love: And fun shape too :p

You know the only EL I've had was a Montecristo Robusto Maduro. Very nice stick I must say. It was early in my cigar days though so I'm sure I didn't appreciate it to its fullest at the time.

Sure would like to try another EL sometime..............

Addy in profile.

That ones for you Stack!! :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
Culebras.gif

What the...? I thought the Cleuebla (I just made up that spelling enitrely) shape was just a gimmick ??? I didn't known Partagas made one. Any good?

Cheers,
Dixie

gibu said:
You know the only EL I've had was a Montecristo Robusto Maduro. Very nice stick I must say. It was early in my cigar days though so I'm sure I didn't appreciate it to its fullest at the time.

Sure would like to try another EL sometime..............

Addy in profile.

That ones for you Stack!! :thumbs:
Thanks Gibu!

Its machine made and fairly cheap as a result. Someone reviewed one on our site here a while back and if memory serves me it was quite favorable indeed.

The only culubra I had was a Drew Estate Medusa. I had no idea at the time they should be seperated. I'm sooo sophisticted. I machine gunned the dang thing smoking all three one at a time in rotation. Oh yea, I was cool. If only I had my Min Ron Nee book at the time. :thumbs:

dixieland_conjunction said:
PuroBrat said:
Culebras.gif

What the...? I thought the Cleuebla (I just made up that spelling enitrely) shape was just a gimmick ??? I didn't known Partagas made one. Any good?

Cheers,
Dixie
They taste very much like a Partagas Short and the burn is smoothe and true :p

Oh yea, thats the one LD.

It was a bonus stick even on my first ISOM purchase of a bunch of Cohibas from down under!!

Dang..... Looks like this parties over.

Oh well, I've got work in the morning anyway.

Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.