• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too. I've slowly building up a nice selection and THEN I won CigarPool again (HI ParaGod) on Wednesday. Looks like I gotta get a cooler on closeout at Target or whereever and MORE of Vern's beads.

Last thing I need is a great deal at 1:00 a.m.

Oh, and I learned how NOT to spell cigarbid anymore, cleared that one right out my history on my Internet Explorer.

coventrycat86 said:
I hope so too. I've slowly building up a nice selection and THEN I won CigarPool again (HI ParaGod) on Wednesday. Looks like I gotta get a cooler on closeout at Target or whereever and MORE of Vern's beads.

Last thing I need is a great deal at 1:00 a.m.

Oh, and I learned how NOT to spell cigarbid anymore, cleared that one right out my history on my Internet Explorer.
Oh man, I wish I had never heard of that place.

I got so many 5 packs and boxes comming my head is swimming.

There must be WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many people on JR's site cause it is so sloooooooooooooooooooooow right now, it's ridiculous.

The Player's Club Mini Belicoso is a stout 5-by-52 torpedo wrapped in a Brazilian maduro Mata Fina wrapper. It is ultra-smooth with a smoky, mochachino-like flavor and a clean, cedar finish. The Brazil wrapper is drop-dead gorgeous and complements the blend perfectly. This is an excellent medium-bodied cigar.

Only two things hold this cigar back: One, it has a picture of Vincent Pastore on the inside of the dress box (he played Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero in the much-heralded HBO series, "The Sopranos"). The guy is a good actor and, yes, a cigar lover, but to my recollection not a single cigar brand that featured an actor's picture on its box ever succeeded. I don't know about you, but a picture of Big Pussy doesn't exactly scream "Buy me!" Secondly, the price... man, do they want a lot of beans for these smokes! I checked around and found these selling at some discounters for as much as $115 a box!

Okay, we can't do anything about Big Pussy's mug being on the box, but we can definitely "fix" the price for this 1AM Madness sale. While supplies last, you can get a box of these plump, dark figurados for JUST $48.00!!! At this price, they are a steal of a deal...

Players Club Mini Belicoso
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.00 x 52
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $137.50
1AM : $48.00
Click Here to Buy

The Player's Club Mini Belicoso is a stout 5-by-52 torpedo wrapped in a Brazilian maduro Mata Fina wrapper. It is ultra-smooth with a smoky, mochachino-like flavor and a clean, cedar finish. The Brazil wrapper is drop-dead gorgeous and complements the blend perfectly. This is an excellent medium-bodied cigar.

Only two things hold this cigar back: One, it has a picture of Vincent Pastore on the inside of the dress box (he played Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero in the much-heralded HBO series, "The Sopranos"). The guy is a good actor and, yes, a cigar lover, but to my recollection not a single cigar brand that featured an actor's picture on its box ever succeeded. I don't know about you, but a picture of Big Pussy doesn't exactly scream "Buy me!" Secondly, the price... man, do they want a lot of beans for these smokes! I checked around and found these selling at some discounters for as much as $115 a box!

Okay, we can't do anything about Big Pussy's mug being on the box, but we can definitely "fix" the price for this 1AM Madness sale. While supplies last, you can get a box of these plump, dark figurados for JUST $48.00!!! At this price, they are a steal of a deal...

Players Club Mini Belicoso
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.00 x 52
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $137.50
1AM : $48.00 Click Here To Buy
special_102503.jpg

LOL fast beats the JR monitor to the punch :D

ooooooooooooooooooooo, SD get's him back with the photo!!!

Fast, face it, ya can't win going up against the "monitor"

YEAH! It's crap!

I can't afford any more 'gars right now (I'm out of space anyway)

ouch someone beat the "MONITOR" to the punch.

if i remember, i think i'll have to do it next time.

I smell f-i-g-h-t. I got my money on the FOG (no offense Fast).

LOL. Just kidding. It's all good. The more the merrier. :D

vewyphishy said:

LOL. Just kidding. It's all good. The more the merrier. :D
It's alright, I'll just knock down the FOG and break his hip in the process :p That'll show him :sign: No guns SD :(
Just kidding...about the guns :0

vewyphishy said:
:D I'm a FOG now! Yiipppeeee!

You better be kidding about the guns. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.