• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ka Boom Bombs Away Pass

The BOMB has been sent out today to Todd. Priority Mail conf# 0300 6000 0003 6601 9363. Insured for &#36300.00
VB 523 723 306 US.
Takes:
AF Short StoryPuts:
Opus xXx
Padron Ann, Principe Nat.
VSG Beli.
AF WOA Nat.
Leyenda Torp Maduro  (Mr Jerry)Once again, I would like to thank Bob for the great bombing, and my friend Vern. You know what you did, and you will PAY! haha....................Todd, it is on its way.

OOOOOOOH Baaaaaby....Todd you better get to working on that bunker ...I think your going to need it.
Thanks Devin for the fantastic puts ( as always )
And the quick turn around.
You are a class act my Brother and I am enriched by knowing you.

Vern, we may have a problem. I'm heading out of town on vacation next Monday and will not be back until Thursday 8/23. I don't think the pass will get to me before Monday. If you can bump me down a couple of spots I'd appreciate it. LMK.(Edited by Shadow at 6:41 pm on Aug. 6, 2001)

Devin: Tremendous puts. Looks like
you shorted yourself on the takes.
You are a #### of a passer.Vern: Thanks for letting me play.
This has without a doubt been the best
and most fun pass I have ever been
involved with.Todd: BEWARE OF DEVIN!!! I hope you
survive the incoming headed your way.Bob

Thanks Bob it has been the most fun one for me also.
OH Wolfman Prepare to get skinned.

I think might bunker will hold. You better pray that it does. If it doesn't, then that means there'll be no one here alive to send out the box. So, it'll just sit here and the cigars will just disappear in puffs of smoke, one at a time.:)LOL:)

Good luck Todd ...It has been nice knowing you.....
Say if you haven't made a will out yet....I know a deserving fellow in portland that you can leave your hummi ( and contents ) to. Just let me know and I will send you my..er..His address.LOL

LMAO @ vern!!! Hey, if Devin's anything like vern says then YOU'RE SCREWED!!!! Kiss you sweet @ss goodbye and run for the hills....this could measure on the richter scale!!

Hello? Anyone out there? Heeeellooooo??? Anyone else alive besides just me. HEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOO??????? If anyone out there can hear me, I need help. Just got bombed today. I had previously got a warning that this would happen, but wasn't told anything about TOTAL WORLD ANNIHILATION. If there is anyone else out there besides myself, here's a little warning. I will retaliate tomorrow (Fri.)and send out my own salvo of fire to bomb whoever may be in my way.
Or do you want me to wait until Monday so that the package doesn't sit around a hot post office all day Sunday. LMK

Glad to hear that you finally got blowed up. On The shipping just use your own best judgement.
Thanks,My Friend

The box will be on its way to the post office later today. Will post DC# when it's mailed.Puts: Macanudo Robust - Hyde Park
Excalibur 1066 - King Arthur
Punch Rothschilde - Rare Corojo
La Esception - Dalia
Hemingway - Best SellerNo takes. Got majorly bombed on this one, so I didn't need to take any other cigars out. Thanks guys for letting me play. Look our DarrenR, "INCOMING!!!!!".

Thanks for the great puts wolfman,You are a class act as always...I envy you getting bombed by the great one, Devin himself,but I know you give as good as ya get so Darren better be working on his shelter nonstop.Thanks so much for being in my pass ,I value your frindship.

WOW, the damage must be severe to not need any more smokes!!! GREAT job Devin!!!! This pass has been a "blast" :biggrin: to be a part of. Thanks again Vern for letting me participate!Ryan

Hey ..It's Big Worm it has been a pleasure and an honor to have you in this pass.If there is ever a KaBoom 2 , I would to love to have you as part of the team. You have earned your wings on this one. Over and out.

Trust me. Devin did me good and then some. I really didn't need to take anymore smokes out. A big mahalo goes out to Devin for the bomb. And another big mahalo to Vern for letting me play.

Hey..I am just #### proud to be associated with such a GREAT group of guys...Got to go now as I am getting a little teary.

Man see what ya did Vern now its ganna take me a couple hours to get all this bull Sh@t out of my bomb shelter, so please stop talking like that until the bomb gets here. For my families sake!!!!! :biggrin:

cough..cough.... smoke thick...can't breath...not sure but left arm went numb....eyes blurred...where am I ,who are you:confused: LOL
Wow if what is in that red box is the bomb very nice wolfy! I will try to have the box out tomarow and will salvage enogh energy to post puts and takes.