• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leaving tomorrow for Cuba

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Hey guys, as some of you might have gathered from me mentioning it in other threads, I will be returning to Cuba for a 1 week all inclusive vacation starting tomorrow. Taking our daughter with us (first time out of Canada) so it's gonna be an adventure. I'm wishing all of my fine BOTLs in the northern states and Canada some cold temps and snow while I'm down in Varadero. That way it'll make me enjoy the beach even more. :sign:

Seriously though, can't wait to light up a cigar on the beach, with a mojito by my side. Does it get any better then that?

I'll have a full report with pictures when I get back after March 3rd!

cool beans :cool: where ya staying? and FYI, the LCDH is at 64 th street i believe, the house of rum is next door, and offers free sample ;)

cool beans :cool: where ya staying? and FYI, the LCDH is at 64 th street i believe, the house of rum is next door, and offers free sample ;)

Arenas Blancas -- right across the street from the LCDH and rum store. :thumbs:

Arenas Blancas -- right across the street from the LCDH and rum store. :thumbs:

Good location Mikey... we wandered around the lobby of that hotel a while waiting for the bus. I really wonder if the use a price list in the LCDH or they have it memorized. The DC cgars all seemed to be 10 pesos. The older guy in there knows his stuff, and might be able to find something aged a bit. Enjoy! :)

Make it a point to go the Conde Villaneuva and sample from their humidor. They have one upfront and a reserva in the back. Cannot go wrong with either.

I read something in another thread that the Cohiba maddies would be unveiled while you are down there. True?

I read something in another thread that the Cohiba maddies would be unveiled while you are down there. True?

Yes, the Habanos Festival is the week I'm there. I doubt I'll see those Cohiba maddies in stores though.

Lucky you! Enjoy and be safe :) :thumbs:

I am looking forward for your reviews of your trip and cigars down there. :D

The 2007 Festival del Habano is from Feb. 26-Mar.2. That is where they will be introducing all of the new brands/vitolas. The shops won't see them until at least a few weeks later.

Hey, have an awesome time. Make it home safe. We will be waiting for those pics.

Have a great time and please post pics of the forbidden fruit of Cuba that as an American, I can't experience yet.

Have a good time and be safe! Look forward to your pictures when you return.

Lopaka

Yes, the Habanos Festival is the week I'm there. I doubt I'll see those Cohiba maddies in stores though.

:laugh:
I'll take 2 of those instead of one.

Have a great, and safe, time! I'm jealous as hell of course...