• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

Wilkey -

On its way to Dave, then to you, and then we're done!

Looks as if this was delivered to Dave's place of work this afternoon. Don't know if he'll get it today or not, but we're moving right along! :)

Package received. So far so good, will double check contents and recreate a full list of puts and takes (including my own) later today. Will go out tomorrow via USPS priority with DC unless anyone has objections?

Wilkey, are you ready?

Package received. So far so good, will double check contents and recreate a full list of puts and takes (including my own) later today. Will go out tomorrow via USPS priority with DC unless anyone has objections?

Wilkey, are you ready?
*sigh* If I must.

:D Bring it!

Wilkey

Wilkey, are you ready?
*sigh* If I must.

:D Bring it!

Wilkey

You asked for it. ;)

As you can see, I was kind of bored, so I decided to play around with the pass a bit. Labelled three big ziplock freezer bags "A", "B", and "C" and put the smokes in their respective bag, still in the baggies, the Sanchos is still in it's cello as no baggies fit this "Seavita speedherf stick". The cigars were confusingly almagamated, and I hope the next guy(s) might appreciate the organizational delegation.

1 Punch Ninfas EAR ABR 02 - WOAM 2005 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

2 RyJ Celestiales Finos URL SEP 00 - PSD No. 4 OEB SEP 06 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

3 Sancho Panza Corona MRB MAY 06 - Montecristo #3 PUL May 01 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

4 Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale NRG AGO 05 - Bolivar CE POS NOV 06 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

5 Cohiba Lancero PFY DIC 05 - Partagas Ser du Conn #1 GSO Mar 07 - RASCC POS DIC 06

6 Los Statos De luxe Selectos circa 2002 - H. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Nov 06 - RASCC POS DIC 06

7 Bolivar Gold Medal POS ENE 07 - RyJ Short Churchill UGT SEP 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

8 H. Upmann Sir Winston OCE MAR 07 - Juan Lopez Sel No. 2 MRB FEB 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

9 Ramon Allones Estupendos POS AGO 06 - Vegas Robaina Unicos ROA FEB 06 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

10 Cohiba Siglo VI FIM JUL 05 - HDM Petit Robusto Circa 2005 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

11 RyJ Prince of Wales SUA JUN 01 - Monte Especial AEP MAR 06 - Punch Petit Punch OEB MAY 07

12 RyJ Cazadores UGT Sep 06 - Monte No. 2 ROA May 06 - Partagas No. 1 CUE Oct 03

13 Punch Churchill 98' - ERDM Choix Supreme 06' - HdM Hoyo Du Principe 06'

14 LGC M Dor No. 1 98' - BBF 05' - Lusitania 05'

15 Sancho Panza Sanchose - Diplomatico No. 2 - RASCC SEP 05'

16 Cohiba Sublime LE 04' - RyJ Cedro de Luxe 05' - Lusitania 01'

17 Sancho Corona Gigante 03' - Flor De Cano Corona 98' - RyJ Petite Corona 06'

18 Partagas Mille Flur 98' - SLR Lonni 98' - San Cristobal PC? 07'

19 Davidoff Dom Perignon 88' - RA 898 Cabinet Seleccion Unvarnished 97' - H. Upmann Connossieur No. 1 01'

Takes:

9A RA Estupendos POS 06'
18B SLR Lonni 98'
11C Punch Petite Punch OEB May 07'

Puts

19A Davidoff Dom Perignon 88'
19B RA 898 Cabinet Seleccion Unvarnished 97'
19C H. Upmann Connossieur No. 1 2001

Holy crow Dave!!! Those are some incredible puts. Perhaps too incredible - especially 19A. I'm sending you a PM to chat about this...

Thanks for organizing things as well. Mu original concept wasn't a bad one, but I hadn't factored in the possibility of Sanchos, which required the removal of a divider in the box. Live and learn. :)

Wow Dave sure make us look like pikers!

Well done :thumbs:

Dave,

Did you send it yet? If not, please hold it. If you did send it, please forward the tracking info so I can have a neighbor pick it up for me. A close friend of the family just died and we are going up to CT Thu-Sat for the wake, funeral, etc.

Sorry for the disruption! I will handle this upon my return.

Wilkey

Wilkey, I'm really sorry to hear about the news.
Also, the above listed 16B (which is crossed out) is not correct. It is a LGC Medaille D'Or #1 1998.

I appreciate the condolences. The lady who died has been a second "mother" to my wife since she was a little girl. Their two families have been close for decades. What started out as coughing up blood about this time last year, in the end, turned out to be metastasized brain, liver, and lung cancer. She fought bravely but she's in God's company now. At least she stuck it out long enough to meet her second granddaughter.

Take care gentlemen. I'll see you on the flip side.

Wilkey