• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2022

I picked up a bottle of Old Forester Single Barrel Barrel Proof yesterday. (For some reason my picture won’t upload).

It was 100+ degrees outside when the line to buy a bottle formed. As the judge required me to wear a suit that day, I decided to wander a bit instead of standing outside in that ridiculous line. Old Forester is good but not good enough to die of heat stroke! Came back to the store in time to snag the last one they had.

I will try it out this weekend and give a report.

I picked up a bottle of Old Forester Single Barrel Barrel Proof yesterday. (For some reason my picture won’t upload).

It was 100+ degrees outside when the line to buy a bottle formed. As the judge required me to wear a suit that day, I decided to wander a bit instead of standing outside in that ridiculous line. Old Forester is good but not good enough to die of heat stroke! Came back to the store in time to snag the last one they had.

Doesn’t that Judge know that it is kilt weather? 😉

Hard to find! I still have not.