• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

Grabbed the Little Frank and brought it to work with me.

tn_gallery_2712_32_6823.jpg

med_gallery_2712_32_96759.jpg

med_gallery_2712_32_50066.jpg

Even just out of the box it was GREAT. It did need to be smoked slowly though. Very complex though more medium in body and strength than I was expecting. Glad I got more than one box.

In that last picture it looks as though the filler and binder is burning a good inch ahead of the wrapper. On such a small RG cigar I would think that would ruin the taste. But it sounds like you still enjoyed it though.

The guys at Famous got a large box of them in yesterday. He did not know how many LM boxes were in the large box because they were not in inventory yet, he expected them to be available today.

The guys at Famous got a large box of them in yesterday. He did not know how many LM boxes were in the large box because they were not in inventory yet, he expected them to be available today.
Do you have a link? All I have seen is tHem selling singles and they are not in stock. All day today at least.

Do you have a link? All I have seen is tHem selling singles and they are not in stock. All day today at least.

I never asked if they were going to be put on line and I should have asked that question, sorry. I will be at Famous on Thursday and will get the full story.

I never asked if they were going to be put on line and I should have asked that question, sorry. I will be at Famous on Thursday and will get the full story.

I found out tonight that they are in store only. They will be getting in more in a few weeks, the manage hinted they may go in line depending on how many they get.

I found out tonight that they are in store only. They will be getting in more in a few weeks, the manage hinted they may go in line depending on how many they get.

Drats. I appreciate the detective work though. Hopefully I can get a box somewhere online soon. I'm down to my last three Franks from a few years ago. Still tasty. I really like the line and wouldn't mind trying all of the ones made, but I may be out of luck until I get back stateside.

Just got an email that these are back in stock at smokeinn

We wish to inform you that the following product that you were interested in, is now back in stock.:
Tatuaje Little Monsters - Box
2 - Tatuaje Mini Mumm — 5 3/4 x 42 2 - Tatuaje Wolfie — 5 1/2 x 48 2 - Tatuaje Baby Face — 4 3/8 x 50 2 - Tatuaje Lil’ Drac — 5 x 48 2 - Tatuaje Frank Jr. — 5 5/8 x 44
Please click this link to see product detailed information:
https://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/product.php?productid=18656

Just got an email that these are back in stock at smokeinn

We wish to inform you that the following product that you were interested in, is now back in stock.:
Tatuaje Little Monsters - Box
2 - Tatuaje Mini Mumm — 5 3/4 x 42 2 - Tatuaje Wolfie — 5 1/2 x 48 2 - Tatuaje Baby Face — 4 3/8 x 50 2 - Tatuaje Lil’ Drac — 5 x 48 2 - Tatuaje Frank Jr. — 5 5/8 x 44
Please click this link to see product detailed information:
https://www.smokeinn...productid=18656

Out of Stock now!

At least online. Maybe the email mentions to call direct?

I saw the same on smoke inn. I give up on these unless they are easier to get when the next batch comes in

I got another box coming from Serious. Smoked a Baby Face out of my first box today. It was superb. A bit tight, but a good slow burn, no flaws, excellent flavor all the way through. I'm really impressed.

I stopped in at Embassy Cigars in Anaheim Hills and they have a bunch of boxes for msrp, if any SoCal brothers are hunting for these. Here's their number if anyone else wants to see if they'll ship: (714) 998-9220

Anyone still looking for these? My B&M has like 9 boxes after the one I just bought

Edit: told me msrp was $80 so I a little ticked to find its actually $75..... Called them about it and now they said they were wrong it's $88 because of state tax...plus sales tax.. So "keep it under my hat"......

Serious Cigar has 2 or 3 left in their 1960 store. They're also available online.

And for those who are interested.
7553548444_57b885c0cf.jpg

7553546934_d8e80bbaee.jpg

7553545022_5d22a3a39c.jpg

I had a little drac today. Heavy Coffee, mocha, and started getting a bit of spice toward the end. It was incredibly good, and I'm thinking of going to buy another box soon.

I have wanted atleast one of these boxs very badly but everywhere I have tried to get them is sold out.

Call Donna at Mission Pipe in San Jose and she will ship it to you. She had seven left as of today...408-293-5185. Tell her you know me.

Got my two boxes yesterday. Not too keen on the over the top house paint smell these boxes put off. I had to take them out before putting them away as I was too afraid that the paint smell would off-gas into the other smokes. I can't wait to try one or more in a month or so.

Smoked my first Frank Jr. today; excellent along with the rest. Thus far, my favorites are the Baby Face and Frank Jr.