• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #9

ivan37

Monkey Man
Getting this up for SD until he is around again. Post here to take or give up a number. The drawing will be on November 1st, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing. The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special (2 cigars) to our winner in about a week. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Group A:
#0 SD Stack
#1 Captain B
#2 Blair
#3 Psytek
#4 aLostTexan
#5 ivan37
#6 JoeInvest
#7 filbrent
#8 Coventrycat86
#9 sir-smokes-a-lot

Group B:
#0 Nicko99
#1 Vewyphishy
#2 Lumberg
#3 ellman
#4 Fast4Dr
#5 mhn
#6 shuji
#7 Phil
#8 rknicker
#9 thejollyco

Correct?

You got it Ivan! SD would be proud! BTW, what HAS happened to our mad poster?

ivan37 said:
Getting this up for SD until he is around again. Post here to take or give up a number. The drawing will be on November 1st, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing. The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special (2 cigars) to our winner in about a week. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Group A:
#0 SD Stack
#1 Captain B
#2 Blair
#3 Psytek
#4 aLostTexan
#5 ivan37
#6 JoeInvest
#7 filbrent
#8 Coventrycat86
#9 sir-smokes-a-lot

Group B:
#0 Nicko99
#1 Vewyphishy
#2 Lumberg
#3 ellman
#4 Fast4Dr
#5 mhn
#6 shuji
#7 Phil
#8 rknicker
#9 thejollyco

Correct?
Ivan:

I was #0 in Group B the last time, but I was planning to give up my number anyway. You have my consent to give Nicko99 my number.

Take care, Bacchus

Looks good to me.

Have the winners confirmed that they received their cigars?

Sorry about the mixup BACCHUS (I don't know how that happened...) - do you even want the spot nicko99?

And yeah, is there anyone we need to bump off for not sending? The last winners (Captain B and viewyphishy) tell us if there is anyone who hasn't sent.

Anyone want to get on board?

Haven't heard anything from Blair. I haven't seen him on the board in a while either. Who knows? Anyone heard from him?

I think mhn and rknicker are the only people left from Group B that I'm waiting for. Both are on their way. As for Bacchus, I'm very sorry. I got mixed up with who was in the group after we were rolled back that month. Please accept my apologies.

Looks like the numbers are: 3, 7, 9.

Winner from Group A: Psytek
Winner from Group B: Ellman

Congrats you two - post some favs and addresses.

WTF????? I just checked this thread and it's allready done? Don't we get to pick diff numbers in each lotto? Don't we get a PM or something that says hey the lotto is starting are you in? or does this just happen every week regardless? I am just a little confused w/how this is running. Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Phil

I thought it was a running thing... but if you didnt think you were in i would not care if you did not send me anything. Its just fun for me and i like to play. I know this was brought up before but i think that info is gone now.

aww crap. didn't win again.

expect the cigars to be sent tuesday, and to recieve them thursday.

enjoy your luck, you punks.

Ellman said:
I thought it was a running thing... but if you didnt think you were in i would not care if you did not send me anything. Its just fun for me and i like to play. I know this was brought up before but i think that info is gone now.
Ellman, I did not post this question to get out of sending you your cigars. You won, and I would have joined again. You have got them comming.

I just wanna know how this thing is ran, that is all. BTW- I am gonna find some kick ass full bodied cigars for ya ellman!! Watch out!!

Phil

Phil -

This lottery was set up to run every other Saturday. You are considered in until you post stating that you would like to be replaced.

Ellman -

What are some of your favorite sticks, I see what I have for you. Congrats on winning :)

O.K. Thanks fast. I didnt see that before. Now I'll know to expect this every two weeks.

Phil