• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #9

WOOHOO!!! Now I only have to win twice more to catch up to the Captain and the Lost Texan. ( or is that 3 more times? I lost count they won so often. :p )

ellman, your sticks will be out Monday.

Just a question, can we mix it up a bit and get new numbers for each lottery? Maybe swap group members (like some of A will be part of B in the next lottery and vice-versa)? I think that would add a little flavor to this game. :)

I am proud. Thanks for helping out with this.

I've got a lot of catching up to do. :(

Cigars sent Bob. Sorry no DC, I'm too cheap and won't be getting near a post office anytime soon. :D

Matt -

You winnings will go out Wednesday.....sorry for the delay.

DC #0103 8555 7490 4161 4810

Captain B said:
Haven't heard anything from Blair. I haven't seen him on the board in a while either. Who knows? Anyone heard from him?
I'M STILL HERE!

Thanks for not forgetting me!

BTW... I am in Boulder, CO right now (business... :( ) ...but when I get back home... I do believe I owe you a few stinkies! Watch your box!

Your **** got mailed by the all night electronic counterman at my local PO tonight L-man.

Fast4Dr said:
why the frown for Boulder? It's a cool town :)
That is exactly why the frown! I wish I was there for pleasure; not business.

:D

I'd be peepee dancing out by the mailbox if it wasn't so f'ng cold!! :D

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait....... :thumbs:

got a pckage from rknicker thanks for the nice cigars. will enjoy them. :thumbs:

First package today from Bill Jenkins. Nice smokes Bill, thanks! :D

What's your CP handle?