• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #9

Got Cigar from:
mhn
thejollyco
Lumberg
Fast4Dr
vewyphishy

Thanks guy they all look great. :thumbs:

Hey psyktek,

Winnings going out today :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay ???

Brent :D

Hey, I will get my cigars out today. Been involved in a few trades, and this just slipped by me.

Thanks,

ALostTexan

Got a very nice package from SD the other day, but work intervened so this "Thank You" is unforgivably delayed. ???

So nice, in fact, that I went to CB and won 10 of one of them! :sign:

Now to go into CB rehab again........................................ :D

Bob, your winnings are on the way:

0103 8555 7490 7631 3276

Sorry it took so long!!! Enjoy!

Joe

Bob, sorry for the delay. :( I'll send a package out to you tomorrow for sure.

Got a package from Filbrent today, and very unique packaging it was. I thought he'd sent me a bracelet until I opened it and found 2 very nice smokes. In fact, one was so nice it had to be destroyed by fire just a little while ago.

Thanks, bro! Much appreciated! :D

Ellman, I've got some smokes coming your way. Been pretty busy with the house and all. :)

Guys, please take me OUT of the lottery for now ... I'll be back in after we're moved. :)

psyktek said:
Got a package from Filbrent today, and very unique packaging it was. I thought he'd sent me a bracelet until I opened it and found 2 very nice smokes.
My wife is an artist and uses the boxes for her work.

I noticed how well they protected cigars & how much less expensive they are compared to Priority Mail.

Glad to hear you liked the cigars :thumbs:

Still waiting on some winning FYI

#0 Nicko99
#6 shuji (After move)
#7 Phil

Just FYI

Psyktek, yours were mailed the other day, #0301 0210 0001 9700 2244 and I haven't seen any update from the post office. Let me know when they arrive please.

-Brian

hmmm, sorry bro. I'll edit this post with a DC to you today. VERY BUSY LATELY!!!

JoeInvest came thru with a very nice package of sticks, including one VERY surprising item. Thanks Joe, very nice selection and much appreciated!! :D :thumbs:

You're welcome Bob, looks like I'll have another one on it's way next week via lottery #10. Enjoy!!!

Two bery nice boxes arrived today from CaptainB and Blair! Thanks to both of you fine gentlemen!
I refer both of you to the Holy Book of Lottery Winnings, Ch. 1, v. 1:

(Ahem)
"Two shall be the number of thy counting. Beginning at 1, thou shalt proceed directly to two. Goeth thou not unto three. Four is not the number, five is right out.
Two shall be thy number and the number of thy shipipng shall be two."

But thanks for defying the Holy Book anyway! :sign:

Is everyone caught up with their mailings for this lottery? I remember in past lotteries, the sender would post that they indeed did send the package to the winner but we don't seem to be following that anymore and I think we should.

We've got people wanting to get in...........

I have not heard from Nicko99 about my winnings, but I'm not sure he was even in the lottery for sure. his name was in group B but he did not post anything in this thread?