• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lottery #9

OK, let me try to review who I've gotten smokes from for #9. In no particular order, they are (I think):

Blair
JoeInvest
Filbrent
CaptainB
SDStack
CoventryCat86
ALostTexan (maybe, but didn't recognize his name, since he won't put it in his profile) :D

OK, that leaves Ivan37 and Sir Smokes, yes? If you guys already sent them and I somehow missed them, LMK, and sincere apologies will be posted toot sweet!

coventrycat86 said:
Is everyone caught up with their mailings for this lottery? I remember in past lotteries, the sender would post that they indeed did send the package to the winner but we don't seem to be following that anymore and I think we should.

We've got people wanting to get in...........
I second that motion CC. I have had several PM'ing me upset that they haven't reveived their stick in a timely fashion. I know people have things come up. That is fine, but if you don't want to play, kindly step aside. :thumbs:

OK, Evan (Ivan37) just described his package to me, and sure enough it came about a week ago, maybe longer. As I recall, had some very nice sticks in it as well. :D

(It was the plain brown paper wrapping that threw me. I get so many of those....)

Ellman said:
Still waiting on some winning FYI

#0 Nicko99
#6 shuji (After move)
#7 Phil

Just FYI
Ellman, I posted a thread in the bomb forum earlier ... one of those DC's is for you, but I can't remember which. :)

WOW.......

Sorry for not sending the winnings out for this lottery or # 10.

I didn't even know I was participating. I never even read the thread usually, but took a look tonight. I was added to the list after the site was lost. #0 in group B

I can still send out winnings (cause I'm that kind a guy) but would like to be dropped from the list please?

Let me know what you want me to do.

Nick

I didnt think you knew your were in. how about instead of sending me the winnings you enjoy them yourself. as like a Christmas from me to you. :D

Got a nice package of sticks from Ivan37 today, congratulating my on winning Lottery #9. Since I'd already gotten a package from him a week or so ago, I'm guessing you meant #10? Or did the 2 packages cross in the mail and got here out of order? I'm confused! ???

So I'm posting this thank you here, and will also do so in the #10 thread, just to cover all the bases. :thumbs:

Got stcks from shuji today, look like some nice smokes.

So I'm good with lotto #9 all recieved