• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Cave

Flooring is finally done. I went with a waterproof 12mm laminate floor, in a grey oak color. My back is not happy with me right now, going to need a few days off to recover. Next up will be baseboards and trim, which will get painted to match the walls. Getting close!
C241BAC6-A92E-4A75-9A08-6BB1CED5DD14.jpeg
B669DAF5-768E-4072-9677-8094BA41A909.jpeg
C117A11A-AF7A-43B8-9E9A-F15B507E8821.jpeg

Great job Aaron!

I can't wait to see it finished and decorated!
Yes, I have started looking for decorations for the room. I have a few ideas in mind. I purchased a leather couch that got delivered last weekend and have a couple chairs I am going to move into that room. Along with my stereo setup and humidor. I need to get a couple pictures for the walls. Need to get a coffee table and some small accessories to finish it off. Would like to find an old cigar mold as well, if anyone has a line on one, let me know.

Yes, I have started looking for decorations for the room. I have a few ideas in mind. I purchased a leather couch that got delivered last weekend and have a couple chairs I am going to move into that room. Along with my stereo setup and humidor. I need to get a couple pictures for the walls. Need to get a coffee table and some small accessories to finish it off. Would like to find an old cigar mold as well, if anyone has a line on one, let me know.
Is this a "man" cave or a "family" cave? Maybe I can scare up a couple things to send you and I wouldn't want to send you anything that would get you in trouble.:)

When I built my man cave, some friends sent very cool signs and posters but I don't have a wife or small children to scrutinize the selection.:cool:

Is this a "man" cave or a "family" cave? Maybe I can scare up a couple things to send you and I wouldn't want to send you anything that would get you in trouble.:)

When I built my man cave, some friends sent very cool signs and posters but I don't have a wife or small children to scrutinize the selection.:cool:
Yeah everything has to be somewhat family friendly and get sign off from the boss. She has design background, so she will be heavily involved in decorating, which is perfectly fine for me. I tell her what I like and she goes out and finds stuff. Thanks for the offer though.