• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Motorcycles

The weather is getting colder, and so out comes my "winter" bike.

Some nice lady snapped this pic, on my way out of the campground.

Happy to report that all of my heated gear is working perfectly.

kevin vstrom.jpg

Attachments

• kevin vstrom.jpg
    kevin vstrom.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This was my first Harley that I bought from my Dad, as it looked when I got it…

IMG_0956.jpeg

this was at a bike rally after I had had it for a few months…

IMG_0957.jpeg

and this was after I was “done”…

IMG_0955.jpegIMG_0954.jpeg

Man, that thing was a blast to ride…around town. At highway speeds, that old EVO motor would shake the living shit right out of ya! In fact, when I had it dyno’d after the engine work, when he hit 5th gear and wrapped it up, the shift lever, tail light, and a mirror fell off the bike before he shut it down! I sure miss that old girl.

This was my first Harley that I bought from my Dad, as it looked when I got it…

View attachment 75952

this was at a bike rally after I had had it for a few months…

View attachment 75953

and this was after I was “done”…

View attachment 75954View attachment 75955

Man, that thing was a blast to ride…around town. At highway speeds, that old EVO motor would shake the living shit right out of ya! In fact, when I had it dyno’d after the engine work, when he hit 5th gear and wrapped it up, the shift lever, tail light, and a mirror fell off the bike before he shut it down! I sure miss that old girl.

I remember when I got my first rubber mount. Wow ! What a difference. Smooth. And then got a Softail with that "B" motor. :)

Here we are with the youngest son, circa 2005.

Mike-n-Kevin-n-Ginny.jpg

How did I miss this Thread?!?!

Started riding in 2005…first went to the track in 2008 and it’s been downhill since in moved to Tucson in 2010!

Currently race two Suzuki Superbike’s. A 2001 GSXR 1000 and a 2021 GSXR 1000R. I’ve owned everything in between except a proper cruiser and a Honda.

My Wife rides a 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400R 💪🏼

IMG_3153_Original.jpegIMG_5090.jpegIMG_6195.jpegNov-18-2023-CVMA (Sat) [[3def87b59f]] - Race 5 Formula Open - CVR_3410_Nov1823_1248PM_CaliPhoto.jpeg

I wadded my race bike up at 100mph on Saturday battling for 7th on the last lap.
I set a personal best lap time in that race as well-was finally getting my mojo back.

Bike is repairable, body is sore but otherwise just fine. I lit up a stick and walked out to the wall to cheer on my Teammate afterwards!

Attachments

• IMG_6424.jpeg
    IMG_6424.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6423.jpeg
    IMG_6423.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Brrrr WINTER ! IT must be time switch from riding to wrenching.

This is a 2014 Yamaha VSTAR 1300 with 30,000 showing - and never had a major service.

Was very surprised that the valves were in spec, the spark plugs looked good, and the coolant looked new. The brake fluid flushed a bit nasty, but much better than I expected.

bike.jpg
plugs.jpg
coolant.jpg