• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Motorcycles

We bought these two derelicts for something to do. Got them up and running and all cleaned up.

The black one is a 2008 Yamaha FJR1300 and that maroon bike is a 2008 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800.

These pictures are after the initial "once over" and detailing. There's still more work to be done, but they both passed State inspection and are now licensed & insured.

Remarkably, all the fluids are clean and clear (even the brake & clutch fluids), so it appears that the maintenance was not neglected.

2008 FJR1300.jpg2008 Hnda Gold Wing.jpg

This Gold Wing has a car tire mounted on the rear. It handles a bit odd in the parking lots, but otherwise OK. I've mounted a lot of car tires for other riders, but have actually never rode one.

Also, we have a LOT of cicadas ! I had to close the garage door because I was getting "swarmed".

Car Tire.jpgCicada.jpg

We bought these two derelicts for something to do. Got them up and running and all cleaned up.

The black one is a 2008 Yamaha FJR1300 and that maroon bike is a 2008 Honda Gold Wing Gl1800.

These pictures are after the initial "once over" and detailing. There's still more work to be done, but they both passed State inspection and are now licensed & insured.

Remarkably, all the fluids are clean and clear (even the brake & clutch fluids), so it appears that the maintenance was not neglected.

View attachment 82602View attachment 82603
Two of my favorite modern motorcycles!