• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Mac is a Good Guy Herf (2/9 or 10)

Well guys, it looks as though circumstances are taking me out if the D/FW area for an indefinate period of time. I will be leaving tomorrow morning, early. Not sure when I will make it back up to the D/FW area. I'll be down in the Austin area for a while. D/FW guys... what else can be said accept thank you for extending yourselves to me in a manner that I can only hope to one day return. You guys are just great, and I appreciate everything.

Oh... I'll still be on CP... so no farewells or anything... ;)

Enjoy the HERF. I'm sure it will be another great one!

mac

I hope everything works out for you. Take care bro.
Niko

Hey guys.... I don't know how I missed this before....

We got about 10 things going this weekend but nothing is firmed up yet (lame, yes I know). Anyway, we'll need to sort of play this one by ear. Hope to see everyone though. Always a good time to be had at TR.

Take care.

Gary

Well guys, it looks as though circumstances are taking me out if the D/FW area for an indefinate period of time. I will be leaving tomorrow morning, early. Not sure when I will make it back up to the D/FW area. I'll be down in the Austin area for a while. D/FW guys... what else can be said accept thank you for extending yourselves to me in a manner that I can only hope to one day return. You guys are just great, and I appreciate everything.

Oh... I'll still be on CP... so no farewells or anything... ;)

Enjoy the HERF. I'm sure it will be another great one!

mac

Your presence will be sorely missed at the HERF but we will light one or two or three up in your honor and enjoy the food for you! Our prayers are with you for whatever situation requires your immediate attention and we look forward to the next time we can get together brother.

Julie

Gary - Gotta Herf and the Mega Music Download Marathon!

Hey guys.... I don't know how I missed this before....

We got about 10 things going this weekend but nothing is firmed up yet (lame, yes I know). Anyway, we'll need to sort of play this one by ear. Hope to see everyone though. Always a good time to be had at TR.

Take care.

Gary

Damn, you guys caught me in between paychecks and I really wish I could help contribute some food or drinks! Hmm... How about booze? If so I have a bottle of Cuervo Platino I'd like to bring along :D

It doesn't matter Septumus. If you can't. don't worry about it. Bring yourself, that's all we need. You can bring whatever you want, and if there's any left, you can take it home, too.

Okay gentlemen! Here is the Mickey Mouse roll call as far as I can tell - add to it or subtract if wrong:

1. Altercall - charcoal if needed
2. Tasman - desert and sodas
3. Preembargo -
4. Bargogirl - Chicken, cheesecake
5. G&C88 - paper and plastic goods.
6. dk_ace -
7. Rebel Herfer - Taco Salad / Chili
8. Mr. Mac - here in spirit
9. MX - Brisket, Dr.Pepper
10. Sept - tequila (this should be fun)
11. Niko - brats and buns again

Julie, does this look about right? After all I did steal it from your post.
Anything else that looks like we might need?

Tim

Someone should bring buckets or at least make sure there are trash cans or a toilet on hand :whistling:

Joss, you're cut off. Get yourself a cup of coffee.

Just practicing. :cool:

Mike,

If memory serves me (it usually doesn't), don't you guys have an oven there? If so, I'm bringing a hashbrown casserole (I just need a way to heat it up when I get there). If not, I'll think of something else. I was able to clear my schedule pretty well and it looks like I'll be there around one.

D

OK, OK. Enough with the arm twisting. We'll be there.

j/k

:cool:

We're looking forward to seeing everyone. And yes Jim, I am talking in the plural.

We'll bring chip and dip and a vege tray.

See ya' then.

Gary

Okay gentlemen! Here is the Mickey Mouse roll call as far as I can tell - add to it or subtract if wrong:

1. Altercall - charcoal if needed
2. Tasman - desert and sodas
3. Preembargo -
4. Bargogirl - Chicken, cheesecake
5. G&C88 - paper and plastic goods.
6. dk_ace -
7. Rebel Herfer - Taco Salad / Chili
8. Mr. Mac - here in spirit
9. MX - Brisket, Dr.Pepper
10. Sept - tequila (this should be fun)
11. Niko - brats and buns again

Julie, does this look about right? After all I did steal it from your post.
Anything else that looks like we might need?

Tim

Julie won't be making this, she's back in the hospital. Please keep her in your prayers.

Mike,

If memory serves me (it usually doesn't), don't you guys have an oven there? If so, I'm bringing a hashbrown casserole (I just need a way to heat it up when I get there). If not, I'll think of something else. I was able to clear my schedule pretty well and it looks like I'll be there around one.

D

No stove, but we have two microwaves.

OK, OK. Enough with the arm twisting. We'll be there.

j/k

:cool:

We're looking forward to seeing everyone. And yes Jim, I am talking in the plural.

We'll bring chip and dip and a vege tray.

See ya' then.

Gary

Excellent Gary! So glad you and Denise will be there.

How about I bring some of the wife`s mac and cheese (home made) and I also have some Samuel Smith`s and GrandCru beer I picked up while in Michigan at Christmas.