• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My apologies

puffstuff

Guys, I just wanted to apologize for my slow and non existent responses to all of your inquires and orders as of late. My wife has been in the hospital for the last few weeks, she is having some complications with her pregnancy (the baby is trying to come out early). I have been trying to run the business and take care of my 3 year old who is a special needs child. I thought I could do everything and keep up just fine. Well I haven't done a very good job for you guys lately and I wanted to let you all know that I'm truly sorry for my lack of attention to your needs.
My wife got out of the hospital this morning, so I will try and catch up on my Pm's. She made 32 weeks and that's when the babies brain and lungs are fully developed. So they released her, we are not in the clear yet. She could still have the baby very early. So if you could keep our family in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.

Al

Al your wifes child and her safety are much more important than some cigars. Good luck to your family and you will be in my prayers...

Ben

Al, family comes first. I think everyone here agrees with that. Your lack of attention here shows nothing but your commitment to your family. I hope all is well, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Nate

Al,
Prayers sent for your family!p
I hope everything works out for all of you!

-Rob

You have nothing to apologize for, Al. A man has to have priorities and your priorities in this case are the reasonable, human ones. No one could take issue with that.

We'll all still be here.

Wilkey

you've been a friend, Al. Keep that young'un in the oven as best you can. As for your 3yo, you'll have to tell me more. I have some experience in that area. Chin up, man.

Now I feel like a dickhead for sending a second PM...Sorry Al

Your family comes first and a close second comes cigars... ;)
Take it easy and get to us whenever you see fit....

Al - wishing you and your wife all the best. Prayers and thoughts sent...

Don't even consider apologizing for thinking of your family first. Your priorities are on the money.

Our best thoughts and wishes go you and your families way, Al. Hoping for better times for you all, very soon.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Wishing for the best for your family.

Now I feel bad spamming you during this time. :blush:

As everyone else has said, and apology is COMPLETELY unnecessary. I'm just glad to hear you got some good news. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts.

We are all pulling for you, Al. Hang in there and believe for the best.

Jonas

Good thoughts coming your way Al.

Brian

Good thoughts headed your way. Your head and heart are in the right place. Family first.

Pulling for a January baby Al. Take care and get to us when it's convienent.

Family first, always! Prayers sent your way for you and your family.