• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Ever Contest

jfields

Where did all my money go?
At least I think it is? I don’t ever remember hosting one.... My wife leaves to go to England in a week and a half. While she already has spending money, I thought I’d send her with a little extra and count the change I have been stocking for the last year. Should have taken the picture before I started rolling, but the contest idea just came to me this morning. The spot you see me pointing to is the exact level of change before I started. The jug is 2.75 gallons (not five in case you couldn’t tell).

Guess the total dollar amount without going over and I’ll send you a nice prize pack.

Usual rules, one guess per day per member. No edits! This is open to all membership new and old, unless you’re an asshat! ?

Let’s run this until next Saturday 04/13/2019 at noon est.

ETA: Exact Date of end of contest.

A81E9362-0C4E-4870-BB16-0CCD2CD3B3BF.jpeg

Last edited:
One of my fondest family time memories is every year we would gather at my grandfather's house around January and count coins. He had a large 5 gallon jug that he would fill halfway up with coins through the year (he would frequent the vending machine multiple times a day). All of the grand-kids would split it into different piles, sort, and count the coins. Thanks for this contest!

My guess is $210.

Be sure to wash your hands!
I’m an asshat but will still guess,
$158

It's making my back hurt thinking about last time I did this sitting on the floor. Lol

Thanks for the contest, my guess is $425.00

$213.86 Thanks for the contest!! Hope she enjoys England!