• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

Great puts Shadow thanks for being in the pass.You are a kick to have onboard.

How many LP's do you want to remember there Shadow....ha-ha...You just two more to break 80. LMAO

Alrighty then Vern...
takes
AF 858
Te-amo anniversario
Indian TabacPuts
2 LaLuna Reserva R my favorite medium LaLuna
HdM Maduro Maduro Rothchild
my last LGC from Miami (simply love the old style and spice)Confirm # 0310 2990 0004 7707 9877Heads up TU it's coming your way...Thanks a lot
vern great pass

Thanks Tex I can uncross my legs now, Great puts thanks for being in the pass and for your help and advice.

Too Cool !! I bet it shows up on Thursday (my birthday). Now there's a nice gift ! LOL, I promise I'll send it on it's way again. LOL

Thank you for the Birthday wishes.I got the pass just now. I'll post my takes and picks later. Running to the post office to get this in on time.

Oh, I'm 41 today. Taking the family to Disney tomorrow for the weekend which means I'll be 51 by Sunday.. LOL

OK, the box is on it's way to Gil V. USPS Conf #:
0301 0120 0001 9916 2960Takes:
Opus X
Macanudo Maduro
Cuesta Rey Belicoso #11
HDM RobustoPuts:
Jose Piedra ISOM
Macanudo Robust
Padron 2000
Ashton "Something or other, I can't remember" ;-)Also, since nature abhors a vacuum and I like to grant wishes, I placed a few of my absolute favorite smokes in the overflow bin for Vern. One of them is a local brand called Flor de Ybor City. It's a maduro wrapper. The others are Padron Londres, also maduro.Thanks for letting me participate ! Great Pass Guys !!!

Tom: You make me feel like it's my birthday. Thanks for being in the pass. I believe that opus is at least three
years old as it came from a friend of mines humi. and it's been two years in mine . It should make for a great B day herf. Thanks for being in the pass and the record breaking turn around . You are a class act.

Thanks for having me Vern. Tell me what you think of the Flor de Ybor City. I've been passing it out to everyone I meet when I travel. You'd think I rolled them myself !! LOL. Everyone who tries them seems to enjoy them. A rare, inexpensive local gem.

<You entered 03010120000199162960

Your item was delivered at 9:16 am on May 19 in HELOTES TX 78023>Anyone know what's up with the pass?

No idea. I sent another pass to Gil yesterday and e-mailed. Hope everything is OK with him.Anybody have some info?