• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need advice on coffee pods/cups/machine

You can make whipped cream with the frother in a pinch.:rolleyes:
You could even put a "squirt" of chocolate syrup in with the milk and make mocha whipped cream. But, I'm guessing the flavor isn't a show stopper?;)

I am not that smart when it comes to fancy coffee, I drink my coffee black. My wife buys Mocha latte's from starbucks and I am trying to stop that. If I bought a nespresso machine, a milk frother, and chocolate syrup (we already have this in the house for other activities) can she make herself a Mocha latte ??? Which Nespresso machine should I get, I hear one of them leaks...
I'll avoid all the temptations, and just answer the question, yes you can.

I'm going to hijack this thread because I need some advise. My Ninja coffee maker died today. We have K-Cups to get by until I get a new one. I am thinking this one.. I like that it has a lot of features, but am I going to hate that it has so many features?

I have no experience with it, but having the ability to make single cups to carafes and use either pods or ground coffee seems like a pretty flexible machine. And has pretty dang good reviews.

Necrobump... Did any of you decide to buy the Ninja? we are looking to pull the trigger today and order one.