• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need help for verification: partagas 170 aniversario

Even the 170 band looks "off" to me, but could just be the photo. I believe you got hosed, Timmy...
please have a look on the listed photos from the ricardo app, the band and the body of the cigars doesnt look off to me

They don’t have the EL band because I don’t believe it is real. The 2014 EL were not Torpedo’s, they were a double robusto
If the cigars are not from the 170 anniversary humidor, they are not necessarily fake. According to the information we know now, whether the cigars are original or fake is just a personal opinion.

Aaron answered your question.

that's right, listed price is based on the price i purchased,

You got hosed, Timmy.

If the cigars are not from the 170 anniversary humidor, they are not necessarily fake. According to the information we know now, whether the cigars are original or fake is just a personal opinion.
No, they're definitely fake and not what someone is trying to pass them off as. Lord knows what is inside these things. We have seen baling wire/twine, beetles, rodent feces, to name a few things. Shame on you if you plan to pawn these off on some other poor unsuspecting person.

Absolutely fake... Without a doubt full of pubic hairs and rat feces... There was no LE band on the Partagas 170 humidor cigar. The 170 was released in 2015. The pyramid cap is a "single" cap, not a triple. Both bands are a terrible rendition of the real bands. There were no pyramid version of the 170 cigar... and more.
For you to try to argue that these are real, gives us a keen insight to your lack of knowledge in the cigar world... and that is NOT a matter of opinion.

Absolutely fake... Without a doubt full of pubic hairs and rat feces... There was no LE band on the Partagas 170 humidor cigar. The 170 was released in 2015. The pyramid cap is a "single" cap, not a triple. Both bands are a terrible rendition of the real bands. There were no pyramid version of the 170 cigar... and more.
For you to try to argue that these are real, gives us a keen insight to your lack of knowledge in the cigar world... and that is NOT a matter of opinion.
When this guy speaks on Cuban cigars, you listen.

This post is really very wishy washy, so are you offering to buy them or not?