• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to take a break for a bit

All the best for a speedy recovery! My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Best to you and continued good luck in your recovery.

Blessings...

G-

All the best, Phatcat. Hope all continues to get better.

Glad to hear that you're so upbeat Bill!

As you said, good vibes and prayers coming toward you and your family's way. Please come around and keep us posted. You're definitely one of the positive thinking good guys around here in my book.

Get well soon Phatcat. It sounds like you are in good spirits.

We will be thinking of you in our house.

Take care of yourself, Bill. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

best of luck, and wishes. We'll be thinking of you.

The best of wishes and luck to you.

Your post is amazingly positive, get well soon.

Praying for you Bill. My father is going through the same thing right now. Praying for a swift and complete recovery.

well don;t know but it doesn't matter. God speed to a full recovery my friend. i'll keep you in my thought and prayers.

Glad to hear your faith is strong, Bill. Take care of yourself and concentrate on what matters most to you.

Sending prayers your way, my friend. Get well soon.

Best of luck to you. My thoughts and prayers for your speedy recovery.

Thanks to all of you. Just a quick update, met with the chemo doctor Wednesday and radiation doctor today. I'll be starting treatment in the next week or so. It's a level 3 astrocytoma. Not the worst but still malignant, unfortunately.

I hate bringing it up because so many others deal with way worse stuff than me. I guess I just wanted to explain my inactivity. I really feel blessed to be part of this community. The best cigar forum on the internet. I'm not a member anywhere else.

The doctors didn't say anything about an occasional cigar and dram so I'm planning to fire some of my "good stock" up through treatment. :cool:

I'll keep checking in as I'm able as this forum is such a great release from the daily junk. The biggest thing I've learned from this is I've been blessed with such a supportive group of family and friends. I really pledge to be more giving with my time, talents and treasures in the future. If I'm going to be here, I want it to count.

I&P, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'll be thinking and praying for you guys too. Keep positive, man! :thumbs:

Again, I feel kinda funny bringing this up but I'm always wanting to support you all in your life's ups and downs. I appreciate all your support during this time.

See you soon!

Bill