• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

The expanse is awesome. Seasons 1-2 are a bit slow, but from 3 onwards it really picks up.
Ha, if you call season 1 slow......then I'm looking forward to the later seasons. There is a lot going on already. And I would NOT recommend Umbrella Academy if you say season 1 of The Expanse is slow, by the way.

Running with the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee

Wow ... I had no idea what a complete whack job that guy was. Really interesting story!
I saw this when I was scrolling through Netflix last night and added it to my que. Definitely interested in this one.

I've been watching She-Hulk on D+. Episode 4 came out today. It's a fun show; it's not WandaVision, but it's also not trying to be (Man, Disney and Marvel set the bar way too high with their first limited series attempt). Also, I love absolutely everything about Tatiana Maslany.

I've been watching She-Hulk on D+. Episode 4 came out today. It's a fun show; it's not WandaVision, but it's also not trying to be (Man, Disney and Marvel set the bar way too high with their first limited series attempt). Also, I love absolutely everything about Tatiana Maslany.
There was no way they could keep the production quality that high. They came out with a banger and then some decent shows since.

I just couldn’t get into Kobra Kai.
I love it for the comedic genius it is. They make LaRusso the bad guy and Johnny the underdog. Hilarious. And all of the jokes too like when the kid asks Johnny "Hey, Sensei, is there any particular way you want me to wash these windows?" Johnny: "No, I don’t give a sh*t. Whatever’s easiest."

Agreed. I dig She-Hulk its light and fun. Frakin loved Tatiana in Orphan Black.

Started watching Resident Alien on SyFy. Alan Tudyk is a very good actor. Good supporting cast and the voice cameo's are Easter Eggs in themselves.

Just finished season one of Sandman on Netflix. A very interesting take on fictional and biblical characters and the story line moves very rapidly, it's pretty much 3 seasons worth of stories in the first season.

I love it for the comedic genius it is. They make LaRusso the bad guy and Johnny the underdog. Hilarious. And all of the jokes too like when the kid asks Johnny "Hey, Sensei, is there any particular way you want me to wash these windows?" Johnny: "No, I don’t give a sh*t. Whatever’s easiest."
They definitely give Johnny the best lines in the Cobra Kai series. As a lifelong resident of the specific area the Karate Kid/Cobra Kai series is set in, I really dig the series.
I'm six episodes into this season, and S5 is starting to redeem itself. I was about to come on here and say that Cobra Kai has finally run out of magic, and the "kids" have aged themselves out of believability, but the last two episodes have really been classic Cobra Kai. Johnny has some good lines this season, but the understated Chozen really steals the show when he's onscreen. Also, episode 5 has a great guest star -- especially from a former hormonal teenage boy's perspective. ;)