• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Just started my 4th rewatch of True Detective season1. I love how it seems like no matter how many times I watch this show I still pick something up new.

Also finished Ahsoka. Really great series with a great season ending that left me really wanting more.

Episode 2, when that chick handcuffs Woody Harrelson... yowza!!

Did you see there's season 3 coming in January with Jodie Foster? The trailers look awesome!

Just started my 4th rewatch of True Detective season1. I love how it seems like no matter how many times I watch this show I still pick something up new.

Also finished Ahsoka. Really great series with a great season ending that left me really wanting more.
Talked with Paul all the way through this one. Only thing I really knew about TD S1 was who the main stars are (and that Alex Daddario is all dun growed up now); I was not disappointed in the least.

Talked with Paul all the way through this one. Only thing I really knew about TD S1 was who the main stars are (and that Alex Daddario is all dun growed up now); I was not disappointed in the least.

Hey! I don't want you ever mowing my lawn. I like mowing MY lawn.

Just finished binge watching Who Is Erin Carter? on Netflix. Good watch! Twists, turns, action, good looking lead actress.

Watching S2 of Loki on DisneyPlus, The Boys spinoff, Gen V, on Prime & S2 of Invasion on AppleTV. Recommend them ALL!

~Boar

Man, we were on Suits Season 8 and the last episode and I thought, this isn't ending why don't I see other episodes.

They moved Season 9 to Peacock, for whatever reason. At least that season is free, only 6 left now.

Just finished binge watching Who Is Erin Carter? on Netflix. Good watch! Twists, turns, action, good looking lead actress.

Watching S2 of Loki on DisneyPlus, The Boys spinoff, Gen V, on Prime & S2 of Invasion on AppleTV. Recommend them ALL!

~Boar

I need to start Loki.

I'm surprisingly enjoying Gen V. I remember when I heard about a spin-off of The Boys set at a college didn't initially interest me but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Watched the second season of Wheel of Time, and as a nerd that read the books, feel like everything is rushed. I get the need to simplify, but damn.

Starting Ahsohka. 😀

La esposa and I went to see "A Haunting In Venice" at the theater on base last evening. The cast was more talented, though not as attractive, than that of "Death On The Nile", and I think it was overall a better film -- in its defense, however, I do believe that DOTN had a lot of covid filming restrictions that resulted in some of the questionable sets and shoddy effects. Still, "Orient Express" is the best of the three Branagh Poirot films, in my opinion.

Watched the second season of Wheel of Time, and as a nerd that read the books, feel like everything is rushed. I get the need to simplify, but damn.

Starting Ahsohka. 😀

As a nerd that didn't read the books (I'm mostly a hard SF & cyberpunk guy) I suffered through the first season of WoT and threw in the towel after a couple episodes of S2.

I guess "rushed" is as apt a description as any. I just felt like I needed a reference manual for all the different subplots, subcultures, backstories & underlying mythos going on.

~Boar

Man, we were on Suits Season 8 and the last episode and I thought, this isn't ending why don't I see other episodes.

They moved Season 9 to Peacock, for whatever reason. At least that season is free, only 6 left now.
Catch it on Amazon prime also

Starting Ahsohka. 😀
Ahsohka is pretty decent.

I just finished "Muscles & Mayhem", about the American Gladiators show from the 80s and 90s. For everyone else but @H. Vachon , it will be a total nostalgia bomb, and let you in on how dysfunctional it all really was. It's 5 episodes on Netflix; each about 30-45 minutes. I think that IMDb said it's a total running time of about 3.5 hours. You'll most likely end up binging the whole series, as it was a very interesting watch!

Finished Suits, it was a great series to watch. Glad it ended the way it did.

We're 5 episodes in on The Fall of the House of Usher. I still don't know what to think of this show yet 😂

We watched "Usher" yesterday.
Wife binged I think 6 episodes.
I saw 1,2, and part of 5 and 6.

Definitely dark. Definitely Poe.
Still not sure where it is headed for a finale.