• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Finished Suits, it was a great series to watch. Glad it ended the way it did.

We're 5 episodes in on The Fall of the House of Usher. I still don't know what to think of this show yet 😂
We watched "Usher" yesterday.
Wife binged I think 6 episodes.
I saw 1,2, and part of 5 and 6.

Definitely dark. Definitely Poe.
Still not sure where it is headed for a finale.

I'm on the fence about "Usher". If it wasn't for Willa Fitzgerald I probably wouldn't give it a second look. Is she prominent, or barely there?

I'm on the fence about "Usher". If it wasn't for Willa Fitzgerald I probably wouldn't give it a second look. Is she prominent, or barely there?

She's in every episode.

Dredd. I've seen this movie so many times and each time it enjoy like it was the first time. Karl Urban was made to play Judge Dredd.

Well off the Netflix for now. The cost, and the whole password sharing fiasco finally got to us, so we cancelled. At this point, we were really just keeping it on for the kids more than anything. Since none of them live with us, and starting to get blocked, just not worth it.

Watched Knights of the Zodiac.
Got sucked in because Sean Bean, Mark Dacoscos, and the lovely Famke Janssen.

Yawn-fest.

Strong Girl Nam-Soon on Netflix. Koreans be crazy but I’m actually enjoying it.

I like that it’s going to go back and forth between the two shows and pick up where the other leaves off
I watched S1, but never followed up from there. I need to rewatch the first season, and then catch up -- then watch Gen V.

I finished Loki S2 last night. Holy cannoli... what a tremendous ending to a fantastic season.

The Boys is probably one of the best shows made and the seasons just get better and better!

I finished Loki yesterday as well! The Marvel shows are hit or miss but Loki was great and they might have gave him the best story arc of any of their characters

I watched S1, but never followed up from there. I need to rewatch the first season, and then catch up -- then watch Gen V.

I finished Loki S2 last night. Holy cannoli... what a tremendous ending to a fantastic season.

I gotta finish the last 2 episodes of Loki S2. So far, both seasons have been great.

Bosch Legacy season 2 was great.
For as big of a Bosch fan as I am (the books and the show), I have yet to start Legacy. I have no excuse... I just haven't watched it. In my defense, I don't watch a whole lot of "television", but I really should have seen these by now..

We finished "Pieces of her" and it was enjoyable. It was something the wife wanted to watch.

Need to find something else now. I did hear that Reacher is coming out with S2, looking forward to that.

Watched Knights of the Zodiac.
Got sucked in because Sean Bean, Mark Dacoscos, and the lovely Famke Janssen.

Yawn-fest.
I tried to watch it. I'm a fan of both Dacoscos and Janssen, and a fan of the anime it's based off, Saint Seiya, but unfortunately I just couldn't get into it.

The Boys is probably one of the best shows made and the seasons just get better and better!

I finished Loki yesterday as well! The Marvel shows are hit or miss but Loki was great and they might have gave him the best story arc of any of their characters

Agreed! I was never a huge fan of the Thor comics and Loki, in general, but between Tom HIddleston's performance and writing of his character and everything to with the show I am a huge fan now.

For as big of a Bosch fan as I am (the books and the show), I have yet to start Legacy. I have no excuse... I just haven't watched it. In my defense, I don't watch a whole lot of "television", but I really should have seen these by now..

Excuses are just that. Get on it!